NFL Discussion: Hurry the hell up

Sup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yikes. Apparently he wants to suck Lance off and does not like Purdy. Weird.

This is why we stand

Kyle_Shanahan_%28tight_crop%29.jpg

thought he got injured ffs, don't scare me

Bill will stop using zeke at the goal line once he shits it up and GOATmandre will be RB#1 again

Hopefully zekes fatass doesn’t vulture too many Ekeler tier goal line touchdowns then do his stupid ass spoon celebration. Still keeping goatmandre as a 7th rounder in my keeper league.

I'd rather the NFC North win a superbowl than come to sherdog and read one of your shit takes about the GOAT Ravens team {<shrug}
Well can ass Bears fans have already lost their minds after Fields stats in week 2, are Bears fans just as mentally challenged around your neck or the woods.

Well can ass Bears fans have already lost their minds after Fields stats in week 2, are Bears fans just as mentally challenged around your neck or the woods.

They haven't had a star QB since WW2 it's understandable. Their owner was in her 20s when Sid Luckman retired. Now shes 100.

They haven't had a star QB since WW2 it's understandable. Their owner was in her 20s when Sid Luckman retired. Now shes 100.
Doesn't make them any less annoying, heard more than one say Fields is gonna be the best QB in the league this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back