NFL Discussion: Hurry the hell up

Sup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a very large contingency of white, pencil necked nfl fans and “analysts” who have an unrelenting fetish for black qbs and are willing to humiliate themselves for the simple idea of one being good.
Grant Cohn is a troll. Dude has media credentials because of his dad and just makes clickbait shit. He is the bozo that got into it with 320 pound Javon Kinlaw at practice last year and milked it for a bunch of videos/clicks. They should have revoked his media pass then.

Grant Cohn is a troll. Dude has media credentials because of his dad and just makes clickbait shit. He is the bozo that got into it with 320 pound Javon Kinlaw at practice last year and milked it for a bunch of videos/clicks. They should have revoked his media pass then.
Had no clue that was him too. Jeez Louise this guy stinks!

You have to open the link in a browser and copy the url that way, then embed it. It changes it from X to Twitter. Just copying from X doesn’t work.

In other words, it’s fucked and dumb.
Yeah if you use mobile twitter, you’ll have to paste that link in the “media embed” and switch the x.com to twitter.com

Zuck better choke him out round 1 when they fight in Rome

you have to use the media embed feature

It's sad cause I'm going to be able to see fewer of those replies than Zekes rushing yards.

Also I don't know if I'd even call that efficency or inefficency. Just wowie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back