NFL Discussion: New Year

I wish the draft was here

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hank Gathers just collpased in the middle of play on the basketball court and they did CPR on the court. He unfortunately died. It was disturbing.
I was in high school when that happened. It was a really big story at the time.

Posted this in the vbookie thread, but...

He's dead. My guess. I was out and just got in, listening on the radio.

I've seen three people at work where they were still doing CPR/compressions while loading them into an ambulance and they were DOA at the hospital. They get you back before they load you whenever possible.

I hope I'm wrong, but I've seen a lot (50?) of people taken out in an ambulance over nearly 30 years and those three times it's 3-for-3 they were dead when they were loading them, I later learned.

Yea, I hope you're wrong. hope the NFL has some Voodoo medicine for this guy.

I've seen three people at work where they were still doing CPR/compressions while loading them into an ambulance and they were DOA at the hospital. They get you back before they load you whenever possible.

I hope I'm wrong, but I've seen a lot (50?) of people taken out in an ambulance over nearly 30 years and those three times it's 3-for-3 they were dead when they were loading them, I later learned.
Did any of them at least have a pulse?

I can't even imagine being the mother having to watch that from the stands. Unbelievable. Just unbelievable.

Cancel the game already. Give each team a tie. How can you expect a team to play after watching their brother being given CPR for 10 minutes?

I’ve worked in law enforcement for 14 years, seen many put into an ambulance and you’re pretty spot on. Hope that isn’t the case here.

Hope they postpone this or figure something out cause this is just unfair to ask these guys to comeback out here

Did any of them at least have a pulse?

The problem is when people give you cpr you will have a pulse. It’s kinda like being on life support. You have a machine keeping you “alive” but often times with no brain waves.

I was genuinely asking if dude broke his neck or died I have no clue i missed the game at the point I was surprised they cancelled the game. Dude might be legit hurt I get it CALM DOWN PEOPLE FFS

Just cancel the damn game already, who gives a shit about it.

Reminds me of the guy from Denmark from the last euro cup. Dude collapsed, pretty sure he got cpr on the field. Wasn’t hit though. Hopefully Hamlin pulls through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back