NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually legit hyped for Royce da 5' 11"

To me, it looks like they have a pretty tough schedule. I think Rustled and Penny is gonna be an awesome duo but they’ll struggle a bit this year without a good offensive line. Hopefully they do shift more towards the run and continue working on that line.

9-7 is my guess but wouldn’t be surprised at all with 8-8.

In talks with my brother and sister-in-law about going to the chiefs broncos game in Denver

In talks with my brother and sister-in-law about going to the chiefs broncos game in Denver

I can't remember...have you been to a Chiefs game before?

I do remember talking about going to a game a year or two ago in KC

Ya know. I picked 9 wins but I’m really not sure now that I think about it.

The Rams are a stout team. The 9ers are a crazy mystery to me, and I’ll say a 1-1 split. The Cardinals are fucking weird so I have no clue if they’ll be good, decent, or absolute shit. We’ll go 1-1 again. Eh, errrrr. Probably 8 wins.

Actually legit hyped for Royce da 5' 11"

Been drafting allot of Royce in the mock drafts. I think Denver has the best O-line out the rookie RB's minus Patriots and Browns, which are cluttered committee backfeilds.

I'll stab you right in the chest if we ever meet, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Dodgers fans call that a typical mornings greeting.

SEA goes 6-10.Their D line looks terrible now without Bennett.Swagner gonna have 300 tackles next season.

I got 9 wins, wouldn't be surprised with as little as 6 or as many as 12.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back