NFL Discussion: PEDhawks Predictions

How many games will the PEDhawks win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodgers fans call that a typical mornings greeting.

SEA goes 6-10.Their D line looks terrible now without Bennett.Swagner gonna have 300 tackles next season.
Dion Jordan and Frank Clark are going to wreck shit.

I have not. :(

I've never been to Mile High before. Need to check that out as well. That will be cool.

But you definitely need to check out Arrowhead at some point. Go before December...a lot more enjoyable experience. Lol

Really hope this isn't the year that Rustled gets wrecked running for his life back there.

Want to draft him and use him as trade rape bait in fantasy where a Bitch Pigeons fan will surely grab him.

Lmao seacawks don't have a prayer. i heard that pete cornhole is in that fuckin Jordan Peterson cult. Predict very clean locker rooms, but minimum 8 losses, conspiracy theories, and Wilson on IR before Thanksgiving.

Quick glance at their schedule and I'll go 8 but they'll still be a tough team. Wouldn't be shocked if they won more than 8

Or get suspended.
Hopefully just on the field, hide your women
Strong points lol.
Really hope this isn't the year that Rustled gets wrecked running for his life back there.

Want to draft him and use him as trade rape bait in fantasy where a Bitch Pigeons fan will surely grab him.
Why are you always wishing for players to get injured? Not even dirty POS players, just ones you dislike lol.
Lmao seacawks don't have a prayer. i heard that pete cornhole is in that fuckin Jordan Peterson cult. Predict very clean locker rooms, but minimum 8 losses, conspiracy theories, and Wilson on IR before Thanksgiving.
Seems like GB and Bronco fans have a severe hatred for them that not even the division rivals can match.

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it? I clearly said
Apparently not. Definitely missed “isnt” and saw “is”.

Cheers tho.
ezgif-com-video-to-gif.gif

One of them should be skipping his way to super bowls. The other is Derek Carr.
At least mine happened during the regular season and not a playoff run. Which allowed us to grab these guys and a future first round pick:

Yours just ruined a playoff run with no pay off.

Wonder which qb will be first to sign.

Wonder which qb will be first to sign.
Ever seen a good breakdown of how first rounders contracts work? Id be curious to see it, I thought some of their stuff was already set based on what round they were drafted in. Or is that only for 5th year options?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back