NFL Discussion: Thee Ship

Who is winning it all?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good game until the last 2 minutes or so. Not saying outcome changes but the refs allowed for loose play all game then went all militant at end. Screwed the whole rhythm up. Grats to the Rams regardless though. If OBJ didn't get hurt I doubt it would have been that close.

Yeah OBJ was giving them Fits , took the Rams awhile to realize they could still force feed Kupp.

Going into the game everyone knew the bengals oline and Eli apple would be why they lose(if they lost). Sure enough they lost them the game lmao.

Sucks for the Bengals fans, didn't care who won but when the game was over it would've been nice to get a fresh win for someone.

Cooper Kupp is the best offensive player in the game

Aaron Donald is the best defensive l player in the game

And before you disagree just remember Kupp made Goff look decent

After years in the outhouse Stafford finally gets the penthouse.

Congrats to Kupp. Best player we have seen in a while. Totally dominate both regular and post season.

Happy for Stafford to finally get his ring. Always been a decent player, sometimes a great player, who was stuck for-fucking-ever in the black hole known as Detroit.

Feel kinda bad for the Bengals, they didn't really get any respect all season but showed up in the playoffs and beat legit great teams to finally earn some respect only to lose in close contest.

Great game overall, two amazing teams that both gave it their all. I would have been happy with either winning it really, which is pretty rare for me as normally I hate at least one of the QBs so I root against them.

I'm sure the Bengals will spend some draft picks to fix their O-line so Burrow doesn't die an early death in his career while the Rams will likely have to replace a lot of their aging players and several of their coaches. I think both teams next season will at least be contenders in the playoffs, Bengals will likely have a stranglehold on their division for a while and the Rams will at worst give everyone a hard time.

Good ending to a great season imo. Now onto the off-season doldrums and me being reminded constantly my teams QB is still fucking Cousins.

Back to back home wins at the SB when it never happened before.

I'm disappointed but also happy for OBJ, Miller, Stafford, Witworth, and Danold. Hopefully more teams go balls to walls in order to build a superbowl team.

We’re gonna get a panthers broncos rematch next year. Willis vs Ridder looms.

Now to present the trophy to the rich old asshole who didn't do anything and risked zero money owning a hard-cap sports team under a revenue share cartel model. Great job dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back