NFL Discussion v21: Hardy/Rice/Peterson Apologists Edition

1c941ea3619aed9de36ec61914b34849.jpg

I skipped work and nerded out all day on Fallout 4. Needed a break from the shit hole that is the Dallas Cowboys. Clear the head a bit lol

Everyone I know is playing it, and I'm the one guy who hasn't updated his console. I'll probably buy it on Steam when it's 30 bucks at Christmas.

Everyone I know is playing it, and I'm the one guy who hasn't updated his console. I'll probably buy it on Steam when it's 30 bucks at Christmas.

Yeah, I debated whether getting it for PS4 or PC, but just went with the PC. If you like the other Fallout games, you like this one. Lots to do.

Actually siding with the fan on this one. The sign was not derogatory whatsoever and it's his property. I'd be pretty pissed off as well.

Think the stadium officials could have took it since it is against the rules of the park. Cam should just give it back.

Really getting tired of the Niner's doing this bullshit where they draft somebody in the first round with potential and then basically sit them the first year. Armstead is getting like 10 snaps a game. 49ers need someone other than lynch to generate a pass rush

Think the stadium officials could have took it since it is against the rules of the park. Cam should just give it back.

Well that changes things, but how butt hurt do you have to be to ban opposing teams banners?

But he's a shithead because he took money in college. People are fucking idiots. Cam is a good dude.

He stole a Packers fan banner. He is a theiving criminal obviously.

It's largely been a shit show this season. Seriously gets hard to watch with how many flags are flying in most of these games.

The NFL needs a very strong revamp this off season. Both on penalties and punishments. Its a complete disaster.

I skipped work and nerded out all day on Fallout 4. Needed a break from the shit hole that is the Dallas Cowboys. Clear the head a bit lol

They just need to shelf Romo for the season and Shit their way to a good draft pick.

Is that not normal? Had never heard of the rule until they mentioned it on ESPN.

I've honestly never heard of it. But I really have no clue, just seems kind of petty to not let opposing teams bring banners lol they paid good money for those seats.

I will say that in the games I've watched Defensive PI has been called a little better, a lot of time I'd see a little contact and a receiver whining for a flag, and think it was coming, and the ref would just walk away. It seems like holding and all those others have been terrible though. If I see one more blocking the back 50 yards from the play...

They just need to shelf Romo for the season and Shit their way to a good draft pick.

Nah man, I can't get behind tanking. I mean, it's a supreme long shot but if Cassel can manage to beat TB this week, and Romo beat Miami next week...well NYG play NE this week, a game they can very easily lose and then a bye week.

We'd only be 1 game back, if all that managed to happen.

However, I won't believe the Cowboys can win a game until I actually see them win a game.

Also, they have to draft Romo's replacement. We are one play away, every season now, to this shit.

The Cowboys have a worse record than the Niners yet people are continuously talking about them making the playoffs.

The hit on Bridgewater was dirty as shit. No way to spin that

The Cowboys have a worse record than the Niners yet people are continuously talking about them making the playoffs.

That's because the division is complete trash.

Wait, people are surprised that a billionaire has set aside morality to win?

Jerruh Jones is an unscrupulous mother fucker. Aint no surprise.

The weird thing is he is unscrupulous...and not a winner. Rides a amazing draft for a couple rings, declares he could win with 500 different coaches, and has had a can team since.

It would be one thing is a winning franchise took a player with a shitty past and their official statement was 'he is legally allowed to play so we signed him' it would be one thing. But a floundering team signs him and gets asked a thousand questions a day about one player makes it seem like a terrible distraction.

Dem hands. Pay this man.

Nah man, I can't get behind tanking. I mean, it's a supreme long shot but if Cassel can manage to beat TB this week, and Romo beat Miami next week...well NYG play NE this week, a game they can very easily lose and then a bye week.

We'd only be 1 game back, if all that managed to happen.

However, I won't believe the Cowboys can win a game until I actually see them win a game.

Also, they have to draft Romo's replacement. We are one play away, every season now, to this shit.

Its like being in an abusive relationship. Every year they say this time its different. And every year were so close and it comes down to the last game and we lose a squeaker and are still proud of the effort our team showed in the end with nothing to show for it.

Lol apparently that guy is getting death threats

Legit don't care about that situation at all but maybe those fans should actually show up to the game instead of threatening someone's life over a sign. Can was talking about how it was a "hostile environment" and compared it to gang territories lol, and this is for an undefeated team at home

the nfl is fucked when it comes to suspensions and fines.

I heard on the radio yesterday that the average number of penalties per game is 17-18, that's ridiculous

Not to mention review after review of every single play that's not 100% clear.

short week for the bills but at least they have an easy match up.

Except that the Giants and Eagles are getting it going.

I believe more in the Giants than the eagles, but they have some tough games against the Patriots, Vikings, Jets, and Vikings

Teddy hit was dirty, what else do you except from when you have bounty guy as your DC

Except that the Giants and Eagles are getting it going.

Eh, pretty sure the Giants have the toughest schedule from here on out, in the NFL. The Eagles, I unfortunately think, have the best shot.

Lol the last two posts tell you all you need to know. Who know's what's going to happen in the East, honestly.

Tyrod da gawd has a completion percentage of nearly 72%. That's pretty good.

I believe more in the Giants than the eagles, but they have some tough games against the Patriots, Vikings, Jets, and Vikings

Theyre still more capable than the Cowboys, widely. Its amusing people still keep linking them to the playoffs. 2-6 team. Same as talking about the Lions, Jags, Titans, Ravens making the playoffs.

Was nice to not have to worrya bout the Browns yesterday

Theyre still more capable than the Cowboys, widely. Its amusing people still keep linking them to the playoffs. 2-6 team. Same as talking about the Lions, Jags, Titans, Ravens making the playoffs.

Romo said he'll see Brady at the SB it was nice of Brady to offer him free tickets.

Tyrod da gawd has a completion percentage of nearly 72%. That's pretty good.

Going to be a shootout between Carr and Tyrod for the league MVP.

Who's this "they're"?...Cowboys fan's looking for hope? I hear "Can they make the playoffs?" on ESPN or NFLN and it's %95 of people saying "Maybe, the division sucks". I haven't seen a lot of people saying the Cowboys are going to the playoffs with any degree of certainty.

Pretty sure there has been a video of a fan knockout from every NFC Least game this year.

Chargers need to get it together to make the playoffs too while were at it.

Back