NFL Discussion v24: Will Marquette King...

?????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
good to see rawls back in. tyler lockett is a monster.

Cracked tibia isnt as bad as the femur but still thats a tough break

good to see rawls back in. tyler lockett is a monster.

Cracked tibia isnt as bad as the femur but still thats a tough break
Don't forget it's against the rules for a player to be on social media during a game so the Ginger Hammer might suspend him for a game or some bullshit once he is ready to come back.

Don't forget it's against the rules for a player to be on social media during a game so the Ginger Hammer might suspend him for a game or some bullshit once he is ready to come back.

I dont think there's any way Goodell does that.

I think you underestimate Goodell

touché

giphy.gif

2016 MVP Candidates:

1. Matt Stafford
2. Matt Ryan
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Derek Carr
5. Drew Brees
Fucking rofl at Rodgers or Stafford over Carr right now. That is absurd. Ryan at least has a case.

King is the sleeper MVP candidate tbh.

Fucking rofl at Rodgers or Stafford over Carr right now. That is absurd. Ryan at least has a case.
I would hope that you get matching Carr eyeliner as a stocking stuffer this year, but I'm guessing you are already rubbing it on your nipples as we speak.

Jimmy da god.

I would hope that you get matching Carr eyeliner as a stocking stuffer this year, but I'm guessing you are already rubbing it on your nipples as we speak.
I skipped the nipple rub and went straight to the fap.

Really thinking about hijacking the sound booth for the game so I can pump Cure/Smiths songs on the speakers for Oakland posessions.

Carr will go full, unfiltered goth.

Fap with eyeliner? Your dick must look so emo right now. Pic pls
Eyeliner and tears are the goat lubricants. Remember this.

PM incoming.

Rofl at the Seahawks still trying. BRUTAL. Some Belicheat/Breesus running up of the points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back