NFL Discussion v24: Will Marquette King...

?????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colin Kaepernick's day ends with 4 pass yards and 5 sacks. First QB in NFL history with 5 sacks and fewer than 5 yards in a game.

How does this even happen

So the Canthers finally quit huh

Officially on the Raiders bandwagon.

I liked them since they got Napoleon Kaufman

Officially on the Raiders bandwagon.

I liked them since they got Napoleon Kaufman
You mean Napoleon McCallum? Twas one of the worst things I saw. The pic is blurry, but when you see it you will be very sad.

mccallum1.jpg

Last edited:
And as a hint, McCallum was not #87 and he wasn't Hostetler the only other white jersey in the pic.

Stop beating around the bush man

I hate seeing that. I was a wee lad when I first saw that and I think I am more vomitous about it now compared to way back then.

But at the same time I have snapped an ankle (foot facing the opposite direction) and dislocated both knees in the time between. Still nothing compared to that nasty shit.

Sucks what happened to earl thomas.

11 YPA today from Alex Smith. Another W. Surprise, surprise, mothertruckers. Can't wait to hear Russillo feebly try to bash him.

Dont worry about that, Marce. If Alex can even gain his 2015 form the Chiefs are legit SB contenders.

Thats a big if, tho. He has got to create plays with his legs and that part of his game has been completely missing for the entire year. lol.

11 YPA today from Alex Smith. Another W. Surprise, surprise, mothertruckers. Can't wait to hear Russillo feebly try to bash him.
Lol Alex Smith is who he is. GOAT check down quarterback probably. Surprised you haven't learned that by now

Jeff Fisher ineptly searching for his challenge flag is a microcosm of his whole career.

Lol Alex Smith is who he is. GOAT check down quarterback probably. Surprised you haven't learned that by now

That's a myth.

He dropped a perfectly placed bombski to mah boi Kelce today and did the same thing the entire game in the playoffs a couple years ago in Indy.

That's a myth.

He dropped a perfectly placed bombski to mah boi Kelce today and did the same thing the entire game in the playoffs a couple years ago in Indy.
Did you not see last week? He didn't throw past 10 yards until like the 4th quarter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezgomg
Back