NFL Discussion v44: Ezekiel 25:17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take Hoyer with his lol fumble and WRhandingtheballfumble going forward. Denver season is sunk if Lynch is really the QB
And the score is?

It is hard to do playing like that. Thankfully he hasn't led to six points for the other team tho.
Led his team to six points...from the 11...and they ran like 5 run plays on that series. Come on. Youre drifting into Mcjizz terrirtory here.

Lol at this being a QB competition after today.

Seaman>>>

Really not sure how a bronco fan is supporting Lynch lol

Seaman>>>

Really not sure how a bronco fan is supporting Lynch lol
Of course he is. I've maintained he won't be starting and he's overall pretty bad. I was just laughing at you hyping up practice and getting blown out by the dynamic duo of Lynch/Siemian.

Hoyer lol

Of course he is. I've maintained he won't be starting and he's overall pretty bad. I was just laughing at you hyping up practice and getting blown out by the dynamic duo of Lynch/Siemian.

Hoyer lol
I was actually messing around, Cohn is a trash reporter lol. It really you going though.

I've said the niners will be bad, need to out tank the jets

Beathard looks like he got drafted out of the Sons of Anarchy

I was actually messing around, Cohn is a trash reporter lol. It really you going though.

I've said the niners will be bad, need to out tank the jets
Solid strategy

Man Cooper Kupp looks good. As a Rams fan it seems weird ass fuck to have 3 legit NFL receivers. We havent had more than one average receiver in almost ten years

Most teams have 5 legit receivers and 2 or 3 te's against this secondary.

Man Cooper Kupp looks good. As a Rams fan it seems weird ass fuck to have 3 legit NFL receivers. We havent had more than one average receiver in almost ten years

I think he's a really good number 2, but they still need a legit number 1 WR. I'm not a believer in Sammy Watkins. Really wish they drafted Chris Godwin in the 3rd

Lol, one season after getting embarrassed in the playoffs and you think you have room to say anything about anyone.

Literally, shut the hell up.

one season after missing the yoffs and you have room to say anything?

Literally, eat shit and live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back