NFL Discussion v53: Bring back Stickem

What should the Raiders trade Cooper for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Dearth guy is a real piece of work though. People who are basically human clickbait are the worst.

Is it a rule that all Shaun King's have to be massive cans?

His wiki mentions him taking donations for some kid that was shot by police, then never gave the family the money? Piece of shit.

Is it a rule that all Shaun King's have to be massive cans?

Don't disrespect Black Dilfer. He had a good enough defense to be carried to a super bowl in 2000, they just happened to run into the greatest show on turf.

Not sure I've read a Peter King article in over ten years.
I used to hate read him, I loved the "Fun With Peter King" articles ripping on him on KissingSuzyKolber. He is wrong about almost everything, but somehow keep making huge salaries to fart pumpkin beer into seats at stadiums all around the country.

Still a winnable game against The Replacements.

You goddamn pussy sack of shit. This is the prime of the Ravens dynasty as proclaimed by you. Very disappointing.

Very good point.

I will say this: I wanted Derek Carr to play tomorrow because I feel like they will beat them either way and I wanted the team to get a win vs. good competition. I feel like they have a better chance with EJ Manuel in, for some reason, it feels like a trap game with him in. Either way, Ravens have to get a win.

The reason for my response was that I was mainly happy someone acknowledged how decimated the Ravens have been by injury. I still think the defense is going to get better throughout the season (barring more injuries), and the offense literally can't get worse, so we'll see.

Still predicting Super Bowl : )

Mariota our 2-4 weeks. He’s gonna be fragile his entire career

great idea to get proven vets like cassell and weeden to back him up then..................

You missed the playoffs by one game last year (IIRC, the game Cassel started) and have a fragile QB, keeping this dude as your backup seems like a great plan IMO.

Still a winnable game against The Replacements.

Shitty. I guess its for the best. Most winnable game with Canuel and they have to get rolling in the division the next two weeks or the season is out of hand already.

Hopefully this shows some improvement.

You guys like the Lions to cover -2.5 against the Panthers today? I got the Panthers, but it's the only pick I have this week on my sheet I don't feel confident about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back