NFL Discussion v53: Bring back Stickem

What should the Raiders trade Cooper for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys like the Lions to cover -2.5 against the Panthers today? I got the Panthers, but it's the only pick I have this week on my sheet I don't feel confident about.
I think the Lions will win pretty comfortably.

And fuck the Panthers for not giving McGOATffrey the rock.

Lol NFL Today (Nate Burleson). "Carr broke down, gotta go to the Manuel".

rmx5zrf79mqz.jpg

Not mine. Found this on reddit, lol.

Aaron Jones finna put up 100 yards and look like Hunt today. Book it. Stone cold lock of the century

Aaron Jones finna put up 100 yards and look like Hunt today. Book it. Stone cold lock of the century
Pls be true.

Im starting Aaron Jones, McGOATffrey, and some can named Alex Collins in my biggest buy in league.
<2>

At Heinz today, happy to report no kneelers. Ben might have for a second, but I think he was trying to get a better view of a cheerleaders ass.

I think the Lions will win pretty comfortably.

And fuck the Panthers for not giving McGOATffrey the rock.

If PUtO is confident that the lions will cover than that means they'll probably get blown out.

At Heinz today, happy to report no kneelers. Ben might have for a second, but I think he was trying to get a better view of a cheerleaders ass.
Don't even joke about that. Staying in the locker room made Big Rape lose sleep so imagine what would happen if people started saying he was kneeling.

Holy fucking piece of shit ebron...

Lol @ the Lions still allowing Ebron on the field.

Benched Green for Dez. Lmao.

Cans arm is day and night compared to how he looked at the beginning of the season

The Niners are going to win a game today.

Why am I not surprised that the giants/chargers game is 2-0 lol.

Cans arm is day and night compared to how he looked at the beginning of the season
I was just about to post that. The cannon has returned.

Garcon has 5 receptions on ONE drive.

My god the Colts are terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back