NFL Discussion v54: Carson Palmer retirement Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eat shit and live you decrepit fucking ghoul.

mshckd.gif

I've got the hard working WR from the Vikings, opponent has the more explosive WR and the Vikings D. Hoping the 30 point buffer is enough.

Trubs goes 11/19 for 2 TD's. Throws for about 175 yards.

Or dumpster fire.

I've got the hard working WR from the Vikings, opponent has the more explosive WR and the Vikings D. Hoping the 30 point buffer is enough.
Who is the QB today?

If it's Cassel you'll be fine cause it's going to be field goals galore.

I'll give the NFL credit for one thing and that is their management of divisions. I think they really nailed that shit. Back when there were only 3 divisions per conference it was wonky and stupid. The Bucs were in the NFC Central. I think they got it right with 32 teams and how they are divided up.

I'll give the NFL credit for one thing and that is their management of divisions. I think they really nailed that shit. Back when there were only 3 divisions per conference it was wonky and stupid. The Bucs were in the NFC Central. I think they got it right with 32 teams and how they are divided up.

Seacawks didn't belong in the AFC West.

Trubisky has the most dead eyed, glazed over look to him. Feel like Quint's line in Jaws.

"The thing about Tiddies, he's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes."

Trubisky has the most dead eyed, glazed over look to him. Feel like Quint's line in Jaws.

"The thing about Tiddies, he's got lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eyes."

I work with a lady who has eyes like that. She creeps me the fuck out. I always make sure I'm never alone with her.

That is fucking funny. I just used that exact line last Friday about some lady I had to work with.

Does Mark Sanchez get paid to hang out on NFL sidelines or does he just show up in his street clothes because he thinks its cool?

Another dogshit primetime game. Owners of bad teams must be mad

Another dogshit primetime game. Owners of bad teams must be mad
I don't get mad when the Thursday/Monday primetime games are division matchups. Then as I was typing this I see that next Monday we get Titans and Colts and I got fucking mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back