NFL Discussion v65: Karma

Was Juju’s hit dirty?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like VJ will have a job for at least a few more weeks. Can't wait to see more of this.

ow23b9pspehhet9hzupt.gif

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...nt-make-staff-changes-until-after-the-season/

As with Siemian still starting, I'm guessing it's just commitment to the tank.

Saw they're shutting down Wolfeman, too.

Scary shit

They quit on the lynch project already? They going to draft a QB first round then?

They quit on the lynch project already? They going to draft a QB first round then?
Lynch is injured (again)

Edit: Gonna depend on how high the pick is I'd think. I wouldn't be surprised if they go hard after someone like Cousins. The roster would have to change quite a bit at that point though. Should be an interesting offseason.

Last edited:

Hit was illegal. Taunt took it to dirty.

People still gonna argue this?

Because the NFL always gets calls and suspensions right?

Taunting was dirty though, yes.

My problem is how did Gronk only get 1 game then? What he did was waaaaay worse and the guy has a concussion on top of it.

I'll argue that he never actually left his feet, it was almost a perfect block. We complain about how you can't hit guys anymore, but how are you supposed to block a guy like Burfict coming at you at that angle? The taunting was unnecessary, but awesome. Like watching someone hit Kongo in the balls.

Lol, guess so.

Because the NFL always gets calls and suspensions right?

Taunting was dirty though, yes.
They make shit up as they go, I think everyone knows that. Usually dirty hits get the right punishment though.

They make shit up as they go, I think everyone knows that. Usually dirty hits get the right punishment though.
Not sure if serious.

I know Semen ranks at the bottom of QB play on the field, but I wonder how he does getting that sweet tang tang while on the road. He's probably a real poon hound. Wonder if he is out there laying the wood with a vengeance since he knows his days are numbered.

Not sure if serious.
I'd say the majority of the time when guys act like shitheads on the field they get a fair punishment. It's almost always the off-field stuff that they completely bungle. Everyone is gonna have their own opinions on what's appropriate.

Gronk is a pretty egregious example of them not being near strict enough but I don't think that should affect sending a message to guys that trying to knock your opponent out of games isn't going to fly. Iloka's better stand as well.

I know Semen ranks at the bottom of QB play on the field, but I wonder how he does getting that sweet tang tang while on the road. He's probably a real poon hound. Wonder if he is out there laying the wood with a vengeance since he knows his days are numbered.
I remember reading an article about him at some point that said ladies love cool Trevor.

Its obvious that the nfl has no idea how to hand out suspensions. Just sad.

Well, they could be like the NHL and hire ex-goons to hand out penalties. I wish I was making that up, but I'm not :(

you mean like having Shanahan, Parros and Pronger give input on suspensions?
lol, what a sham.
"their input is valuable since they flagrantly injured so many players in past."

Well, they could be like the NHL and hire ex-goons to hand out penalties. I wish I was making that up, but I'm not :(
Doesn’t nhl hand out penalties to match the amount of games an injured player misses?

Doesn’t nhl hand out penalties to match the amount of games an injured player misses?

Sometimes. As Graves mentioned, having Parros involved is handing out penalties is comical.

Id take a bat to Parros knee caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back