NFL Discussion v65: Karma

Was Juju’s hit dirty?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voncanze will be back to cheap shotting people in no time.

“Violation of safety-related playing rules”

{<huh}

I haven’t seen Iloka’s hit but I have no problem with Juju’s hit, fine him and be done with it ffs

IIoka's was considerably worse imo. It didn't cause the damage, but it was clear headhunting

Let's settle this by flying Dizzy and PUO out to Vegas for the next bar room brawling card and they can co-main the event.

Id pay good money for that.

No one cares about the Juju hit because everyone hates Burfict and have been waiting in anticipation for someone to do that. How fitting it's a WR from the team where Burfict tried to end a guy's career to do it to him.

Wouldnt have a problem with it regardless of Burshit or not. Football isnt a soft sport. People get lit up. If he wanted to intentionally smash Burshits head in he could have easily done so.

Let's settle this by flying Dizzy and PUO out to Vegas for the next bar room brawling card and they can co-main the event.

Id pay good money for that.
Get Crab/Talib in on this.

Bullshit. $15,000 fine at most. Also, Gronk should be suspended for the rest of the season and playoffs. That was assault.

That hit the Can on the bengals laid on GOATonio looked like a prime Snorlax Skull Bash

Wouldnt have a problem with it regardless of Burshit or not. Football isnt a soft sport. People get lit up. If he wanted to intentionally smash Burshits head in he could have easily done so.
This. All of this

Went in shoulder first, no upward thrust to target the head. I'm not seeing it as dirty

If JuJu and Iloka get one game Gronk should have got two. Not the same type of plays imo.

If JuJu and Iloka get one game Gronk should have got two. Not the same type of plays imo.
They aren't, especially given that Gronk's hit was after the play and straight up assault.

I think all three were absolutely intended to injure though.

They aren't, especially given that Gronk's hit was after the play and straight up assault.

I think all three were absolutely intended to injure though.
It's unbelievable he only got a game. Dude was belly down, the play was long over, then after all that Gronk decides to go into action and drops a forum on the back of dude's skull with all his(Gronk) bodyweight crashing down. Fucking outrageous.

It's unbelievable he only got a game. Dude was belly down, the play was long over, then after all that Gronk decides to go into action and drops a forum on the back of dude's skull with all his(Gronk) bodyweight crashing down. Fucking outrageous.
He plays for the Pats so its ok. Nothing new.

*forearm

I know man, but still. That shit was super egregious.
It looked like a Bengals tryout. Really shitty thing to do. One game for that is a joke.

Isn't Kraft on the committee that's in charge of Goodell's re-election?

looks like Juju should get a bonus instead of a punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back