NFL Discussion v75: The Great Rustling

Are Pats fans retarded or blind?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So was Carson wentz reslly that good?
Or is it just the system?
Idunno, but the team seems to be loaded, and Foles was probably underrated but in large part due to underperforming until now (I hope). Plus the Vikes had a shitty game.

I live 3 hours from the city where it is happening, and superbowl weekend even the hotels in my shithole town are sold out. The TC metro area isn't built for events like that, but they still try to get the fucking Olympics every few years. Brilliance at its finest, let me tell ya.

What if a big winter storm would hit? I'm 90 minutes away in good weather in Wisconsin. I assume there are other events also going on in the area that weekend. I hear that some hotels are charging 2 or 3 times the normal rate for that week.

I might be in Philly watching the SB but I have no faith in getting my car out of there in one piece if I have to leave that night

Pats doing sexual favors for the refs?

Two plays later.

Which ultimately led to..

Screen_Shot_2018_01_21_at_10.36.05_PM.0.png

It's normal for teammates to celebrate together.

A second video of the idiot that ran into the pillar has emerged. Not as good as the first, but you see him bounce off the train in this one. Also it was discovered that this was before the game and he was trying to pump up the fans for the game.

I might be in Philly watching the SB but I have no faith in getting my car out of there in one piece if I have to leave that night

Where in Philly?

If you're anywhere around downtown or near Broad Street I'd make sure you park it in a garage.

THey used to have a jail and courthouse below the vet. Now you know why.

I would never take my kid to an Iggles game. I was on a cross country flight with an idiot Giants fan -- he explained all of the dumb stuff he'd done at games. I asked him if he'd ever done any of those things in Philly and he said, "sure". Almost got thrown off the top of the stadium. Real geniuses all the way round.

Eagles fans beat up other Eagles fans and punched a Police Horse Yesterday.

Nobody beat up any Vikings Fans.

In actuality Eagles fans treat opposing fan bases better than we treat our own citizens and horses.

It would be yuge if the Browns got Haley. Think he is better than his perception as an OC, and not as much of a prick, tbh. He is just honest about being one. A prick without pretense, as it were. Lol

Where in Philly?

If you're anywhere around downtown or near Broad Street I'd make sure you park it in a garage.

Grad Hospital or Brewerytown depending on whose place I wanna park at. The streets where my friends live are more low key but if I can't get off work the next day I'm gonna have to drive home that night so I feel like it'll be dicey trying to get out.

Hey Panthers fans, if there are any, what are the pros/cons of Steve Wilks?

Hey Panthers fans, if there are any, what are the pros/cons of Steve Wilks?
99% of fan opinions on coaching staffs are hilariously wrong.

It would be yuge if the Browns got Haley. Think he is better than his perception as an OC, and not as much of a prick, tbh. He is just honest about being one. A prick without pretense, as it were. Lol
Wish I could get a bathroom match with him. Would destroy that can. Would break his face over a sink.

Idunno, but the team seems to be loaded, and Foles was probably underrated but in large part due to underperforming until now (I hope). Plus the Vikes had a shitty game.

Depends which Nick Foles you get.

If you get 2013 Foles you are fine since he is the football equivalent of Healthy Sea Level Cain , Chuck with that look in his eyes , Motivated BJ Penn , Prime Fedor and the rest of the bunch

But if you get Post 2013 Foles then you may be in trouble. However right now he is playing like 2013 Foles.

Eagles fans beat up other Eagles fans and punched a Police Horse Yesterday.

Nobody beat up any Vikings Fans.

In actuality Eagles fans treat opposing fan bases better than we treat our own citizens and horses.

I had a driver in Westchester in 2004 tell me a crazy story. One of the other limo drivers at his company had a drop off in boston right after the 0-3 comeback. He's just outside of Boston and decides to get gas and something to drink before driving back to NYC.

Dude goes in to pay for the gas and when he comes out he sees that his limo is on fire. Some local "boston guy" types saw the New York plates and decided to pour gas on the limo and light it on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back