NFL Discussion v78: A match made in Heaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the Cheatriots but at least they're smart enough to make their slow slot wr's take paycuts (canmendola) and then teams like the Dolfcans pay a slot receiver who needs to have 15 targets to get 70 yards a franchise tag lmao.

I hate the Cheatriots but at least they're smart enough to make their slow slot wr's take paycuts (canmendola) and then teams like the Dolfcans pay a slot receiver who needs to have 15 targets to get 70 yards a franchise tag lmao.
I dont think theyre actually going to pay him.

WR market is about to get wild.

DT/Sanders could be in that mix too.

lol at you people thinking the rams would franchise canny watcans

Lets get these bets going.

Lets get these bets going.

For some reason I'm really feeling the Cardinals. They're a QB and a healthy Johnson away from contention, and Arizona is a pretty nice place to live. They'd have to move some people to afford him though.

Hope he goes to the broncos so the bills can trade up to the 5th pick.

For some reason I'm really feeling the Cardinals. They're a QB and a healthy Johnson away from contention, and Arizona is a pretty nice place to live. They'd have to move some people to afford him though.

Nah. I don't see it. I see him going to the Jags before them.

Hope he goes to the broncos so the bills can trade up to the 5th pick.

Too many cuts. They would still be middle of the pack. Jets can literally build their team around him. So can Cleveland but he'd be a fucking idiot to go there

That'd be pretty scary for the AFC, we'll see. I feel like I'm going to be pretty shocked no matter how it shakes out.

This. I still think he's gonna take a reduced contract and go to Jax

Minny would make a ton of sense too (and fuckin suck)

That'd be pretty scary for the AFC, we'll see. I feel like I'm going to be pretty shocked no matter how it shakes out.

They wouldn't even have to lose much. They could still franchise Robinson. Only key loss would be Colvin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back