NFL Discussion v79: Captain Kirk

Who lands Cousins

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All these teams moving up for qbs at least means that GB should get an impact player (as long as they don't botch the pick)

I just woke up. Thats fucking brutal. Id rather have Semen by a hilarious margin.

Dont want to start the whole “A-level athlete fight” thing but I doubt these dudes realize how different they are from normal people when it comes to physicality.

He went overboard but whatever. Dude isnt a “victim”. Fuck him.

Hopefully hell only serve a short period on that and can move on.
Yeah, honestly if this is their plan then they already have a QB of that caliber on the team. Would be pretty fucking pointless.

But there have been rumors about the Joseph/McCarron connection for a couple of weeks.

Yeah, honestly if this is their plan then they already have a QB of that caliber on the team. Would be pretty fucking pointless.

But there have been rumors about the Joseph/McCarron connection for a couple of weeks.
I genuinely wonder if hes even that caliber. The Ginger has played like absolute shit multiple times for Cinci and never once was there talk of a QB controversy.

Saints want Jimmy Graham back

GOAT QB/TE connection

All these teams moving up for qbs at least means that GB should get an impact player (as long as they don't botch the pick)
I like these Sammy to GB rumors. Godgers chucking deep throws to him would be nasty.

Lot of brittle between Rodgers/Jordy/Watkins tho.

I like these Sammy to GB rumors. Godgers chucking deep throws to him would be nasty.

Lot of brittle between Rodgers/Jordy/Watkins tho.
Are they going to dump Nelson or Cobb? Wouldn't be smart to have too much money tied up at WR when they have a lot of holes to fill.

They gotta dump Cobb and rework Jordy. He sounds willing

I'm not interested in the Graham or (Insert WR Here) news. Need Wilkerson and a CB waaaay more than any piece on offense

Are they going to dump Nelson or Cobb? Wouldn't be smart to have too much money tied up at WR when they have a lot of holes to fill.
Cobb is a can and Jordy is so hard working hell probably play for a minimum. I dont think anyone is going to pay Sammy top tier money anyway.

Jimmy Canapalo is probably shitting himself thinking of the Rams secondary right now.

Cobb is a can and Jordy is so hard working hell probably play for a minimum. I dont think anyone is going to pay Sammy top tier money anyway.
just looked they could dump both of them and have 5.5 in dead money while clearing 25 million in cap.

watkins will get 10-12 million

They gotta dump Cobb and rework Jordy. He sounds willing

I'm not interested in the Graham or (Insert WR Here) news. Need Wilkerson and a CB waaaay more than any piece on offense
who needs Jimmy when the Pack have the elite Richard Rodgers lmao

Lol he should be gone too. I think Lance Kendricks is good enough to start. He's no star, but he's good enough

I genuinely wonder if hes even that caliber. The Ginger has played like absolute shit multiple times for Cinci and never once was there talk of a QB controversy.

McCarrons best play was also when the Bungles were absolutely stacked with Green/Sanu/Marvin Jones/Eifert and one of the best o lines.

McCarrons best play was also when the Bungles were absolutely stacked with Green/Sanu/Marvin Jones/Eifert and one of the best o lines.
Unbelievable how they also had a nasty defense, and still never went anywhere

Lol he should be gone too. I think Lance Kendricks is good enough to start. He's no star, but he's good enough

Is that you, Ted? You just described 99% of the Packers roster. "No star, but he's good enough."

Yeah that makes you wonder. Only game I can say I watched of him was against Denver in ‘15 and he played decent. Him and AJ were tearing up the secondary in the first half. Second half, not so much.

Unbelievable how they also had a nasty defense, and still never went anywhere
running out of Ls to give
2r4sqph.jpg

Need JaJameis to eat them

Is that you, Ted? You just described 99% of the Packers roster. "No star, but he's good enough."
Well since "good enough" doesn't describe a single CB on the roster, one would think Graham isn't exactly a need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back