NFL Discussion: Why do I watch this?

Fuck you

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And next on to Thursday where the Queefs will probably add more pain to Paytons embarrassing return.

Devonta Smith and Doubs combining for three fantasy points when I needed ten to win is my fantasy season in a nutshell to this point. The pain.

I can't even be mad about my money league team, other than Najee being a fuckin can. Wouldn't even have him in if Ekeler wasn't hurt. I'm worried that my other RB Montgomery won't be able to keep up his pace.

My brain cannot fathom why this is a thing:

ysjahj0aeatb1.jpg

He can't track for shit

he should have at least fought the DB to prevent the INT

He just looked at the ball like it was gonna teleport into his shitty hands

Also Love fucking sucks
Congrats on no longer having the worse QB in the NFC North <{outtahere}>

F8C_Hp-XsAAf7e4

Forget her shooting for the stars with a division title prediction.

It’s ironic that her tattoo also says fuck the Broncos when she looks like someone who’s participated in a donkey show.

Last edited:
Devonta Smith and Doubs combining for three fantasy points when I needed ten to win is my fantasy season in a nutshell to this point. The pain.
I needed 3 measly points from Doubs who has been on a tear the last two weeks. First time starting him due to injuries and bye weeks and this happens.

I needed 3 measly points from Doubs who has been on a tear the last two weeks. First time starting him due to injuries and bye weeks and this happens.

Same boat over here.

Oh the Zach Tom dive made me proud, highlight of the game imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back