NFL Players are overrated when it comes to "toughness" and athleticism.

I am already in usa had a friend who came from my country to playing kicker could have played any other position one time it was in local newspaper at kick off caught up to returner and prevented a touchdown. And he played football for less then 2 years and in that time with limited practice played American football and we also together tried out for local soccer team and we did not make it. Guy in less then 2 years mastered American football and would be in nfl if that black guy was not fired they are who they were

Just about every kicker in the NFL has a soccer background, because the only requirements for that position are to be able to kick accurately and far. I’m willing to bet the life of everyone I know, that not a single kicker can play another position in the NFL other than kicker. If you consider that mastering American football, than you don’t know the first thing about the game. But hey, NFL teams hold tryouts every week during the season. Go for it lmao.

Just about every kicker in the NFL has a soccer background, because the only requirements for that position are to be able to kick accurately and far. I’m willing to bet the life of everyone I know, that not a single kicker can play another position in the NFL other than kicker. If you consider that mastering American football, than you don’t know the first thing about the game. But hey, NFL teams hold tryouts every week during the season. Go for it lmao.
like i said had speed cought up to kick returner and they suppose to be fastest on the field prevented a touch down.is 6 3 trained tek wan do in bosnia came here benched pressed 225 multiple time that was in 2010-13.so yes he could have played any position but played kicker

like i said had speed cought up to kick returner and they suppose to be fastest on the field prevented a touch down.is 6 3 trained tek wan do in bosnia came here benched pressed 225 multiple time that was in 2010-13.so yes he could have played any position but played kicker

Go try out you dunce.

Well they have speed and power. However they have literally zero requirement for stamina. Also they are all juiced up.

Well they have speed and power. However they have literally zero requirement for stamina. Also they are all juiced up.
Another ignorant comment from someone who doesn’t know about the sport. Zero requirement for stamina? Wtf

Another ignorant comment from someone who doesn’t know about the sport. Zero requirement for stamina? Wtf
Even for speed and power it is nothing special compare it to soccer or track or international power lifting or.olympic wrestling or lifting or mma rugby even in speed and power it is nothing special compared to other sports

oh im sorry. of course to work in bursts of about 5 seconds you need to be a cardio machine. lmao

So there is ....ONE,,,,soccer player who might have been able to run a 10,28 100m. What about there has been at least 30 NFLers who have an sub 10.28 aren't you getting?

You keep talking about IF IF they did this and that, I am talking about what was actually done.

Give it up, the NFL is far faster than soccer and rugby.

NFL players:
9.95 - Jim Hines - 6'0
10.00 - Trindon Holliday - 5'5
10.01 - Jeff Demps - 5'7
10.01 - Jacoby Ford - 5'9

Soccer rejects:
9.58 - Usain Bolt - 6'5
9.86 - Francis Obikwelu - 6'5
9.97 - Adam Gemili - 5'10
10.04 - Darren Campbell - 6'0

Rugby rejects:
10.10 - Trae Williams - 5'7
10.12 - Edward Osei-Nketia - 6'3
10.15 - Carlin Isles - 5'10

You left out a couple

NFL rejects:
9.69- Tyson Gay
9.74 - Justin Gatlin
9.79- Maurice Greene
And what you gona say now basicly even in athletes who played sport got rejected and move to other sport

I am already in usa had a friend who came from my country to playing kicker could have played any other position one time it was in local newspaper at kick off caught up to returner and prevented a touchdown. And he played football for less then 2 years and in that time with limited practice played American football and we also together tried out for local soccer team and we did not make it. Guy in less then 2 years mastered American football and would be in nfl if that black guy was not fired they are who they were

Kickers are very underrated because they are one of the most important positions in the game and people don't take them seriously. But no since the 60s or 70s they could not play any other position with the exception of punter(which is a somewhat similar skillset).

Kickers are very underrated because they are one of the most important positions in the game and people don't take them seriously. But no since the 60s or 70s they could not play any other position with the exception of punter(which is a somewhat similar skillset).
Really like I said nothing hard about nfl guy could have played TE was that fast and strong but he picked kicker

Really like I said nothing hard about nfl guy could have played TE was that fast and strong but he picked kicker

I don't neccessarily believe you. And if your telling the truth he is the exception not the rule.

In the 2 way era and a little after that it was different because the kicker needed to play a different position. Hence Groza being a left tackle and Blanda being a QB. But eventually kickers and punters became players who were specifically trained to kick and punt and who could do nothing else.

I don't neccessarily believe you. And if your telling the truth he is the exception not the rule.

In the 2 way era and a little after that it was different because the kicker needed to play a different position. Hence Groza being a left tackle and Blanda being a QB. But eventually kickers and punters became players who were specifically trained to kick and punt and who could do nothing else.
Guy was 6 3 225 could bench 225 and like I said caught a returner on kick off by running after him not lateral

Clueless like fica
You should educate yourself fanboy.
  1. Linder, J. H., & Suggs, W. B. (1991). VO2max of college football players: influence of body weight and composition. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 5(4), 202-206.
  1. Kusy, K., & Zieliński, J. (2015). Physiological profiles of male and female American football players: a review. Journal of Human Kinetics, 47(1), 283-291.
The average VO2max for a NFL player is around 45 ml/kg/min. For a college football player its even lower at 44,6 ml/kg/min. That is literally the average value of a healthy 25 year old men. So in other words the stamina of those nfl players is no better than that of your average joe. lmao
5HENSASUCRACHDWLS7Z6GZIED4.jpg

You should educate yourself fanboy.
  1. Linder, J. H., & Suggs, W. B. (1991). VO2max of college football players: influence of body weight and composition. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, 5(4), 202-206.
  1. Kusy, K., & Zieliński, J. (2015). Physiological profiles of male and female American football players: a review. Journal of Human Kinetics, 47(1), 283-291.
The average VO2max for a NFL player is around 45 ml/kg/min. For a college football player its even lower at 44,6 ml/kg/min. That is literally the average value of a healthy 25 year old men. So in other words the stamina of those nfl players is no better than that of your average joe. lmao
5HENSASUCRACHDWLS7Z6GZIED4.jpg
Fanboy of what? Also lol @ agreeing with fica who thinks he can play in the nfl. Like I said, ignorant and clueless.

<Manning1>

Last edited:
Fanboy of what? Also lol @ agreeing with fica who thinks he can play in the nfl. Like I said, ignorant and clueless.

<Manning1>
No clue what fica is. I just proofed that you are wrong about NFL players having any sort of above average stamina. So obviously you are the one that is clueless.

Back