NFL suspends Tom Brady 4 games, fines Patriots $1M, strips team of '16 1st-round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
everybody in this state said:
Nah dood, he just lost some weight, was gettin a little round around the edges

and Brady enjoys smashin electronics, it's fun, what's the problem?

it's a fahkin witch hun, kid. They hate us cause they aint us

asdfghjkl;'

It is disappointing to hear that Brady destroyed his phone, if in fact that is true.

The NFL office, Troy Vincent, Goodell, et.al. are not particularly credible. Vincent has already admitted he lied to AP and stole confidential data from players.

It seems more likely and possible that Brady lost his phone, but I'll wait for more details to come out before I decide my feelings on all this.

Brady hearing he would be forced to turn over his phone...
71.gif

That is funny.

It is disappointing to hear that Brady destroyed his phone, if in fact that is true.

The NFL office, Troy Vincent, Goodell, et.al. are not particularly credible. Vincent has already admitted he lied to AP and stole confidential data from players.

It seems more likely and possible that Brady lost his phone, but I'll wait for more details to come out before I decide my feelings on all this.

Lmao

The way the nfl went about this whole thing is troubling imo whether brady is guilty or not. Destroying the phone looks bad but why would they need it since they have the texts from the equipment guys? I'm lost on that one.

Either way who do yall think is the greatest wr receiver now since rice cheated?

People are so blinded by their hatred and jealously of Brady and NE that they're cheering for Goodell.

People are so blinded by their hatred and jealously of Brady and NE that they're cheering for Goodell.

This kind of thing draws them like flies to shit.

If Brady did in fact destroy his phone, which seems uncharacteristic of him, he deserves a one game suspension. That is idiotic.

Deflating a ball deserves a $5000 fine. Nothing more.

Whoa. Let's not drag an innocent man into this. The racist jury was clearly on a witch to convict a model citizen like Hitmandez. It pains me to see his good name dragged through the mud

Source or are you just a low grade moron making a bad joke?

The problem with the Hernandez trial and every other trial where there is no physical evidence is that it is too easy to convict somebody with clever narrative.

Hernandez is very likely guilty, but the moral of the story is that if a Prosecutor or the government wants to put you away and they are above average clever, it is likely you will go away. People who value freedom know that is troubling.

Source or are you just a low grade moron making a bad joke?

The problem with the Hernandez trial and every other trial where there is no physical evidence is that it is too easy to convict somebody with clever narrative.

Hernandez is very likely guilty, but the moral of the story is that if a Prosecutor or the government wants to put you away and they are above average clever, it is likely you will go away. People who value freedom know that is troubling.

brady cheated and got caught. Probably been cheating for years. If he was smart, he would just shut up and accept the penalty. Todays findings that he destroyed the phone the day before he was to hand it over even though he had been asked to hold onto it for evidence makes him look even worse becasue now not only did he cheat but he thinks people are stupid and he could lie his way out of it too.

Is this dude really saying now that there wasnt evidence on Hitmandez?

Oh lawd.

Pats fans realize that you can be a fan of something, while still admitting faults in that thing right?

They remind me of that guy that'll fight you for saying something negative about their friend. Rather than being like "ya, he's my boy and all, but he is kinda a dick"

Pats fans realize that you can be a fan of something, while still admitting faults in that thing right?

They remind me of that guy that'll fight you for saying something negative about their friend. Rather than being like "ya, he's my boy and all, but he is kinda a dick"

Denver cheated.

Still got them rings! LOL

It is soooo much fun to see the reaction of Patriot fans.

This.

Lakes fans don't, why should Pats fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back