• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Ngannou blasts Jon Jones: "Tell your daddy to release you!"

Pudzianowski is much smaller than Maddox. Go look up their weight difference. Maddox has a lot more upper body strength than Pudzianowski ever had. And once again, I repeat, competitive sanctioned MMA fights have lots and lots of rules and a forgiving floor (mat) to fight on, real-life does not.

Pudzianowski is much smaller than Maddox. Go look up their weight difference.

Indeed, because he realized himself that it would have been destroyed even more badly with more weight, hence why he was smaller than during his strongman period.

Strongmen can barely move and you have to move as a fighter, not to mention their catastrophic cardio.

Not to mention it's doping vs an USADA fighter, so not even a fair comparison.

Indeed, because he realized himself that it would have been destroyed even more badly with more weight, hence why he was smaller than during his strongman period.

Strongmen can barely move and you have to move as a fighter, not to mention their catastrophic cardio.
And that's why Jones was scared to move to heavyweight for an entire decade and literally admitted he had to get big enough to fight Ngannou (a guy who is only 40 pounds heavier than him) LOL

Pudzianowski lost bodyweight to fight because he was over the weight limit, not because he wanted to.

Keep coping.

I love hearing stories how Jones can beat up any man on earth in a street fight LOL

UFC has successfully brainwashed fans and turned them into complete morons with no ability to think critically or use logic.

Last edited:
And that's why Jones was scared to move to heavyweight for an entire decade and literally admitted he had to get big enough to fight Ngannou (a guy who is only 40 pounds heavier than him) LOL

Pudzianowski lost bodyweight to fight because he was over the weight limit, not because he wanted to.

Keep coping.

I love hearing stories how Jones can beat up any man on earth LOL

UFC has successfully brainwashed fans and turned them into complete morons with no ability to think critically or use logic.
Logic is not your strong point, I don't know who told you it is but they lied.

Keep coping.

I love hearing stories how Jones can beat up any man on earth LOL

Got any more funny jokes?
Who else beats Jones besides powerlifters?

Keep them coming.

Keep coping.

I love hearing stories how Jones can beat up any man on earth in a street fight LOL

Who said that?
I haven't seen anybody say that.

Also the irony of you calling fans morons and not able to use logic..

What a massive nonsense : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_in_Konfrontacja_Sztuk_Walki#KSW_16:_Khalidov_vs._Lindland

Openweight fight, yet : Former "World’s Strongest Man" Mariusz Pudzianowski tipped the scales at 123 kilograms (270.6 pounds) before his fourth MMA outing against James Thompson at KSW 16 on Saturday in Gdansk, Poland.

https://www.espn.com/blog/mma/post/_/id/1978/pudzianowski-thompson-greenlit-for-ksw-16

Weightlifters are some of the worst athletes you could imagine to beat a pro fighter, unless there's a massive size difference against a small fighter.

But Jon Jones is already big enough to hurt anyone, so the weight difference is irrelevant against a non professional fighter.

Last edited:
i think the Ngannou that beat Stipe could beat Jon but why talk shit now that you're not in the UFC? move on with your life, you got your freedom, you got your allowance to box, you got your president of PFL Africa seat or whatever live your life. don't look back at things that could've been. it just makes Ngannou look like he knows he fucked up and should've fought Jon instead of going to the PFL.

What a massive nonsense : Openweight fight, yet : Former "World’s Strongest Man" Mariusz Pudzianowski tipped the scales at 123 kilograms (270.6 pounds) before his fourth MMA outing against James Thompson at KSW 16 on Saturday in Gdansk, Poland.

https://www.espn.com/blog/mma/post/_/id/1978/pudzianowski-thompson-greenlit-for-ksw-16

You could say it's because Thompson missed the weight, but Marius still didn't hit the catchweight limit before it became an openweight fight.

Anyway here's another example with a true openweight fight : https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2010...-results-sylvia-305-pudzianowski-273-official

No weight limit, yet he came lighter than his opponent. But there were probably some drug testing unlike in strongman, so he could not juice as much as before anyway.

And obviously under USADA, he would never be as heavy as against Tim Sylvia, unless with a lot of fat.

Last edited:
Bench press really doesn't help with much in fighting. It doesn't contribute to punching power much or grappling ability at all, it might help with shoving and that's about it. If I was going to expect some carry over to fighting then I'd hope he'd mention a posterior chain strength exercise such as a deadlift. It simply shows the poster who made the original claims ignorance on the topic to even mention bench press. Even still two years BJJ will make up for huge strength differences against someone ignorant to grappling tech. I'll say this though, it doesn't take much grappling training to make a strength difference a huge advantage. Rudimentary knowledge plus strength can overcome huge skill differences.

Again ... BJJ can win ...easily though? Lol. No.
You said someone that can DOUBLE the BJJ guys bench. Thats massive.

So all im disputing is the strength difference still being a easy fight for the BJJ guy. It wont be easy due to how huge that strength difference is.

U underestimate strength in fighting. Even in wrist control, strength is a huge factor.

This is why weight classes exist.

Khabib as great as he is would struggle big time vs someone like Black Beast on the ground for example simply on size and strength.

Big Nog beat Bob Sapp who had white belt level skills on the ground but he took a beating trying to not get killed by Bob Sapps size and strength. It sure wasnt easy.

Skills matter
Size matters
Strength matters
Cardio matters

All that matters. Simply saying it would be easy for any 2 year BJJ student to easily beat someone 2 times stronger than them is naive.

Why are you even here? All you do is post negative BS about the UFC constantly. Get a hobby.

Ngannou left to a 3rd tier organization THEN called out Jones who was on the roster the whole time. Lets not forget how the "baddest man" on the planet threw 12 punches total when fighting the black beast.

IDK, maybe some fans care about the sport and the fighters instead of the org. Is the a problem? Do they not have the right to post on a UFC forum? Also, Francis vs BB happened like five years ago and is irrelevant.

Sadly they will both become old and not relevant in such a short span.

I guess they have 2 fights left combined really.

Both a bit "what if"-careers.

Ngannou starting to build a nice resume in HW and then suddenly stops and are probably past it. Jon Jones choosed to fight his career in LHW and did great but he never aimed at the heavies and i think he has a slim chance to become a force in HW.

Jones could have fought Francis in 2020 when Jones was a LHW and Francis wasnt even champion???

You really don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Coulda faced him in 2021 and 2022 but he said 8-10 million was too low. Had plenty of time to face him, Francis has been trying to fight out his contract since 2018-2018

How long will you consider Francis lineal champ? until retirement?
Hypothetically, if Islam was to move to PFL, and compete there for 10 years, would you consider him the lineal champ for those 10 years?

Unfortunately yes. It’s the way it goes.,

Well that's all fair and well, but Francis isn't competing and isn't winning fights. By the time he fights again he will be 24 months or greater since he last competed. I don't know if there will ever be a unification between Francis (lineal) and Jon (current) championship statuses, but that isn't Jon's fault. It's at worst Francis' fault for ducking, or more accurately Dana and Francis for being unable to come to agreeable terms. This should just be viewed as a retirement from the UFC by Francis, because he obviously did not want to fight Jones for the amount of money being offered to him.

I think that's as smart as Jones not fighting at heavyweight until he gained the weight/strength/muscle he needed at the rate he deemed reasonable. If francis lost the title to Jones, he didn't have big money fights left except for a trilogy with Stipe. If he lost that, his money making fights are gone forever due to age and losses. If he won, he had one fight left with Jones and then retirement and he'd be old af. Trying to score a fight with Fury was betting on himself and I like that.

But, painting Jon as a ducker is preposterous, and saying he hid for 3 years when he at best had 7 months of negotiating time to fight Francis instead of Ciryl, is posturing. If anyone ducked out it was Francis from all available information.

except Jon didnt really gain 40 lbs. I hen he was competing at lhw he was 225 on fight day at single digit body fat. He now weights 240 i-245 with some muscle gain and a lot of fat gain. He has no abs anymore. He didn’t gain 40 lbs of muscle otherwise he would look similar to overeem and ngannou. So yeah completely wrong. He was ready to go but the money wasn’t right directly from his mouth

Keep coping.

That’s actually a direct quote from pud. Weight matter but there’s diminishing returns.

Coulda faced him in 2021 and 2022 but he said 8-10 million was too low. Had plenty of time to face him, Francis has been trying to fight out his contract since 2018-2018

How could Jones face someone who didnt want to sign a contract?

<WhatIsThis>

Unfortunately yes. It’s the way it goes.,

Not when the champion quits instead of fighting the best contenders.

except Jon didnt really gain 40 lbs. I hen he was competing at lhw he was 225 on fight day at single digit body fat. He now weights 240 i-245 with some muscle gain and a lot of fat gain. He has no abs anymore. He didn’t gain 40 lbs of muscle otherwise he would look similar to overeem and ngannou. So yeah completely wrong. He was ready to go but the money wasn’t right directly from his mouth

https://www.insider.com/jon-jones-how-ufc-285-star-gained-50-pounds-heavyweight-2023-3

He put on 40 pounds of performance weight. Not playing video games weight.

You keep typing to same dumb shit over and over again despite REALITY.

Francis was offered the highest pay ever to fight Jones and instead of accepting the challenge of defending his belt-

Francis QUIT the UFC, he fled and forfeit the champion title.

Back