Ngannou Brought Up Slavery In Libya In His Post Fight Speech Tonight

blackhat

Breaking Chains
@purple
Reaction score
KO'd the Reem easily then sh*t all over Obama and crooked Hillary's legacy in his post fight speech. He doesn't approve of his countrymen being sold into slavery. Obama and Hillary are directly responsible for those conditions, as well as a lot of the migrant crisis causing chaos in Europe (which Gaddafi predicted would happen).

Most people aren't fully aware of how bad Libya has gotten...

ISIS is there causing havoc...

http://www.newsweek.com/isis-accused-beheading-11-libya-jihadis-strength-grows-north-africa-654064

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/i...mp-orders-first-airstrikes-near-sirte-n804461

Do you guys think the US funding "moderate rebels" and overthrowing Gaddafi was a good idea?

Was Libya better before or after intervention?

Bonus question for the shills: Would you defend Obama's decision to Ngannous face.

He is pure class. I love this guy. I hope he's the one. The UFC needs a champion.

What are you talking about OP? Slavery has never occurred outside America.

That was awesome. Instead of being incendiary or unspecific, he really used his platform to point light at some truly horrible stuff. Ngannou is the man.

And by the way, modern slavery being such an insane thing in 2017, I fully expect the unified strength of all Black Lives Matters chapters to take up this cause, promote Ngannou's message, & run with it.

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif

I've been falling off a bit on watching the fights but I saw them tonight and I'll be a lifetime fan of this guy now.

He is pure class. I love this guy. I hope he's the one. The UFC needs a champion.

Not for nothing, Ngannou is great and would make a fine champ; but if pure class is what you're after, the current champ also already happens to fit the bill. A fireman who never talks any shit, and just knocks everyone out. Underrated champ imo.

Not for nothing, Ngannou is great and would make a fine champ; but if pure class is what you're after, the current champ also already happens to fit the bill. A fireman who never talks any shit, and just knocks everyone out. Underrated champ imo.
Agree.

That was awesome. Instead of being incendiary or unspecific, he really used his platform to point light at some truly horrible stuff. Ngannou is the man.

And by the way, modern slavery being such an insane thing in 2017, I fully expect the unified strength of all Black Lives Matters chapters to take up this cause, promote Ngannou's message, & run with it.

1304618376_tumbleweed-gif.gif
your post started good, then you decided that a group focused on one specific thing (police brutality) should also be concerned with slavery in Libya or they're not legit.

your post started good, then you decided that a group focused on one specific thing (police brutality) should also be concerned with slavery in Libya or they're not legit.
LOL, I almost made this exact post. He decided to go full retard at the end there for no compelling reason. Identity politics. Yay!!!

@Peteyandjia

BLM started out good, then a group focused on one specific thing (police brutality) decided to meddle in everything from gay pride parades to cultural appropriation. So it's not surprising if their selective outrage gets called into question.

Last edited:
LOL, I almost made this exact post. He decided to go full retard at the end there for no compelling reason. Identity politics. Yay!!!

@Peteyandjia
I mean, he's accusing them of not running with Ngannou's message when he literally just said it

BLM started out good, then a group focused on one specific thing (police brutality) decided to meddle in everything from gay pride parades to cultural appropriation. So it's not surprising if their selective outrage gets called into action.
They formed over events of police brutality but they now have a platform that has a myriad of issues all relating back to afrocentric concepts.

https://blacklivesmatter.com/about/what-we-believe/

https://blacklivesmatter.com/make-this-christmas-a-black-xmas/

they're obviously focused on black issues in the USA. why should they be criticized for not being focused on slavery in Libya?

that's not "selective outrage" that's called having a focus.

they're obviously focused on black issues in the USA. why should they be criticized for not being focused on slavery in Libya?

They view themselves as a global organization for the liberation of black people everywhere -- why wouldn't that include libya?

From their core mission statement:

"The Black Lives Matter Global Network is as powerful as it is because of our membership, our partners, our supporters, our staff, and you. Our continued commitment to liberation for all Black people means we are continuing the work of our ancestors and fighting for our collective freedom because it is our duty."

They have chapters everywhere from Canada to South Africa. One country has the least issues facing black folks, the other country has issues of black folk exterminating white farmers. They're Afrocentrists now, like it or not, and their original message is getting lost in their widespread, and diluted message.

Yeah Petey has gone a bit derpy lately with his both-sides fetish.

They have chapters everywhere from Canada to South Africa. One country has the least issues facing black folks, the other country has issues of black folk exterminating white farmers. They're Afrocentrists now, like it or not, and their original message is getting lost in their widespread, and diluted message.
I agree that they shouldn't have had the transgenderism clause and whatnot.

But what do you expect them to do so quickly about the slavery in Libya? How long ago has this story boomed? They're obviously active in areas where they have influence and it just seems like a gotcha argument to discredit them.

It used to be "Aha! Black lives matter but what about gang violence?!".

I mean, if you just heard about brutal slavery and murder and your first instinct is to attack a group you dislike for not talking about it...

Back