Ngannou fans: are you really satisfied with what's happening?

It is arguably good for the sport that he called attention to the absurdly lopsided UFC contracts and got paid well elsewhere.

If other fighters at least investigate that option then it will force the UFC to possibly have to compete in a slightly less monopolistic market.

If PFL-ator does well and creates enough revenue to pay fighters well, competition would be great for fighters pay and a solid alternative org to give fans options instead of UFCs heavily watered down cards would be nice.

I don't feel like we lost the Jones vs Francis fights because I never felt like there was a snowballs chance in hell ot would happen.

Jon was on UFC contract as a Twitter fighter for 3 years when Francis was around, 2 of those years I believe were with Francis holding the title and Jon had no interest in actually fighting Francis.

Jones and Francis be like:
View attachment 983863

He literally gave up $15M that the UFC repeatedly offered him since Stipe 1.

What the fuck are you talking about?

No it’s logic and reason speaking, I’m sure they are unfamiliar to you
Actually it is called logical reasoning. Regardless, your original thought and most likely your other thoughts to follow will continue to be flawed.

lmfao please point out flaw

You, again?

To be clear, Ngannou was "stripped" of the heavyweight title in January after his UFC contract expired because he didn't want' Dana's BS renegotiation deal.

To be more concise, he fulfilled his contract and walked away because he did not like the amount he was being paid. The horror!

If your place of employment offered you a lousy pay raise, do you think it is okay for me to call you a chump because you felt you deserved to be better compensated?

You, again?

To be clear, Ngannou was "stripped" of the heavyweight title in January after his UFC contract expired because he didn't want' Dana's BS renegotiation deal.

To be more concise, he fulfilled his contract and walked away because he did not like the amount he was being paid. The horror!

If your place of employment offered you a lousy pay raise, do you think it is okay for me to call you a chump because you felt you deserved to be better compensated?
What the fuck are you talking about?

You’re fucking brain dead mate, this serves my point that Francis walked away from jones not jones showed up when Francis left. get your head in the game.

No one gives a fuck about what Francis wants to do but no one gets to say jones showed up when Francis left jones asked for Francis and Francis said no. Simple as, end of discussion.Francis reason is irrelevent

MMA HW are at an all time low, Ngannou was fun to watch but he was never the guy to carry the division, all he had was size and power, he is past his prime, he was right to push for a great deal but he failed unfortunately. Fighting Werdum is a bad idea, unless he finishes him quickly, even a win will look like defeat and Werdum could get him down.

He was stupid not to see that the only super fight that mattered was with Jones

This won't get him a fight with Fury for millions.

You’re fucking brain dead mate, this serves my point that Francis walked away from jones not jones showed up when Francis left. get your head in the game.

No one gives a fuck about what Francis wants to do but no one gets to say jones showed up when Francis left jones asked for Francis and Francis said no. Simple as, end of discussion.Francis reason is irrelevent
Jones showed up only when Francis left.

TS, you’re a Conor nuthugger so tell me what’s wrong with Francis getting paid?
McManlet is a board with lying Goof and supporting him upholding his monopoly/fighter-exploiting scheme. Francis is the total opposite…respect, integrity and fidelity are no foreign words to him unlike Goof and McGirlfriendcheater

Back