Ngannou Punches Harder Than Any Human Ever Measured By UFC

You idiots do realize the guy whose record Ngannou supposedly broke got the shit kicked out of him by Overeem, right?
Who cares. If Overeem gets hit by anyone these days, he gets KO'd. Ngannou is a beast.

Who cares. If Overeem gets hit by anyone these days, he gets KO'd. Ngannou is a beast.

Thats weird Roy Nelson and Jds landed 45 significant strikes on Overeem yet no ko.

If only half the idiots on this site actually watched fights

nganou knocks his ass out. Too poweful, it sucks cause i like the Reem a lot.

Overeem will body kick his way to a UD

Can Reem avoid the Hammer...that's the question. If yes then Reem wins, if not, he loses....simple. 50/50

Reem wins if he fights smart. He'll lose if he leads with body knees and comes in aggressively, like vs Rothwell.

"Reem is dead" because now we know about Ngannou's power ontop of all the other reasons we think he'll win

Reem better work on his running man technique
Heard rumours that he has been running with Gustavsson and McGregor. And has perfected his technique. He can now run for 5 rounds all while landing one punch per round!

These things are bullshit, GSP went on sports science and supposedly he hits harder than triple G

@ 53 seconds

So according to sports science GSP hits harder than Ivan drago.

so i think i get it now. a heavy weight hits hard. and reem fans are shook. the end? pathetic

They need to bring reem on there also and see what his “units” are

i expect Econo Reem to come in as Econo as ever

he knows what would happen if Francis lands clean

Ivan Drago in the flesh

CukDhdq.gif
I watched that for five minutes, not only does he hit hard, he's impressively consistent.

Slightly off topic but my old tkd school had this timing and placement punch kick machine deal. It also measured force.

Think Simon says but punch and kick it.

I noticed numerous times that significantly lesser strikes rated higher than ones that landed perfect, due possibly to area of sensor pad hit.

I hit harder than anyone in the gym, doesn’t mean I was the best.

And these things are flawed, as I witnessed sometimes lesser strikes registered very high.

Spending a lot of time on one of these type deals I can say for certain they are very flawed machines

lol he has zero chance of controlling a beast like this in the clinch to even have the chance to fire off knees and his chin will be cracked if tries to get that close

That's it - I'm starting the Church of Saint Francis! Who's with me???

The Consumer of Horse Flesh will feel the wrath of Lord Francis, as the hand of the most high delivers vengeance and righteousness in the earthly form of a mighty uppercut.

St. Francis will most definitely touch that chin with teh jab...

PRAISES!!!!
St. Francis Bless my children...

Back