Ngannou Punches Harder Than Any Human Ever Measured By UFC

What's interesting is that both Joshua and Ngannou are tall, relatively slender/narrow framed guys (with a ton of muscle packed on) compared to some of the more ogreish fighters at HW.

Even against Klitschko, I noticed how much naturally wider Wlad was.

JS116129706-joshua-sport_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqTjDU05GrGT-TQEHLZFwoXJv5CJbfwsKy61kPL5xNYfs.jpg

This is in direct contrast to Joe Rogan's theory (which he basically states as fact) that wide shoulders translate to power punching.
It's about the ass meat

can anyone else say with me "FUCKING ABOUT TIME!"

the ufc badly needs heavyweight talent so Ngannou is a fucking godsend. We just need another 5 guys like this as most of the guys right now are going to be retiring in the next couple years. heavyweight division is going to be wide open for young hungry heavyweights or big LHW who want to move up.

its the perfect time for a guy like rumble to move up.

We'll see, that's if Joshua ever signs to fight him.

I really want to see it and would be cheering for wilder but I think Joshua takes it pretty easily, I could be wrong.

I really want to see it and would be cheering for wilder but I think Joshua takes it pretty easily, I could be wrong.
What makes you say that? I'm not even a fraction into boxing as MMA, do you think he's that much more skillful? I've heard a lot of people say that Joshua hasn't fought as good of competition as Wilder.

Can you actually picture Overeem taking a punch on the chin from Ngannou and not going to sleep? For Overeem to win, he would have to completely avoid all direct shots to the head. That doesn't seem very likely to me.
You think every single punch he throws is full power? What happens if Overeem connects with a solid punch on him first? Overeem is the far better striker

Can you actually picture Overeem taking a punch on the chin from Ngannou and not going to sleep? For Overeem to win, he would have to completely avoid all direct shots to the head. That doesn't seem very likely to me.

Good lord, Ngannou didn't just beat Sponge, he destroyed him, blew past the previous record.

This fight is going to like watching a car crash in slow motion.
Reem is going to go full point fighter like he did against Werdum thinking he can win a decision with push kicks.
Then, in R3 (or even Rd) he is going to come out and he'll be so ridiculously gassed that he can't move and we just have to watch, helplessly, as Ngannou cocks back and launches the most absurdly telegraphed, explosive, and athletic uppercut the world has ever seen on Reem's Fabergé egg chin. You'll be able to hear people from both corners yelling for Reem to get out of the way of the punch a full second before it lands.

Ngannou via Felony Uppercut, A.K.A. F.U.

can anyone else say with me "FUCKING ABOUT TIME!"

the ufc badly needs heavyweight talent so Ngannou is a fucking godsend. We just need another 5 guys like this as most of the guys right now are going to be retiring in the next couple years. heavyweight division is going to be wide open for young hungry heavyweights or big LHW who want to move up.

its the perfect time for a guy like rumble to move up.

Which would make a Cain title shot all the more bizarre if Ngannou wins, a sure sign that Dana is a fanboy for his own hype with the former.

I'd agree with Rumble as well, he wouldn't have as extreme power at HW but I could see him doing well with fewer guys to put him on his back.

Almost every fucking time there's no way a fight goes the distance, it goes the distance. If that happens in this fight, Reem wins.

Ngannou could probably take a few clean ones from Overeem before he gets put away, but it only takes one from Ngannou to KO Reem

If that's actually true then they're admitting he's on steroids, because theres no chance he's stronger than every other combat sports athlete on roids if he's natty

If that's actually true then they're admitting he's on steroids, because theres no chance he's stronger than every other combat sports athlete on roids if he's natty
he is a fake natty

JDS wa supposed to break that glass chin too! If EconoReem shows up, his chances are very good.

I'm all in on Francis. Just because his name. How awesome a HW champ name Francis.

Ngannou ain't shit, he'd be ktfo if I got in there with him

Those machines mean fuck all to be fair, and they are all different.

Overeem is much more technical. This has all the making of Ngannou being exposed.

I hope he wins because the UFC really needs some HW talent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jahmaltheknight
Back