Ngannou was never a draw

Listen to what Ngannou's coach says at 3:56. This was about more than money

4:43 "I think whoever comes to the table with the most amount of most amount of money"
8:44 "what about bare knuckle does that interest Ngannou? ....I guess if the dollars signs are right"

If you actually think this is anything other than money than LOL
The idea that Ngannou wants to volunteer to get brain damage from Tyson Fury and its not about money is fucking hilarious but keep buying into that.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter. It really doesn't. What matters is he did things on his own terms. He walked out of the organization as the champion. His shadow will always loom over that division and neither Jon nor Cyril will ever have the right to brag about beating the number one heavyweight in the world, Francis.

Lewis and Miocic can

Why are you shilling for the UFC? Why do you care if he was a draw or not? How does that affect your enjoyment of his fights? He's a loss to the HW division, I couldn't give the slightest toss whether he was a draw or not, doesn't affect me at all.

Why are you shilling for the UFC? Why do you care if he was a draw or not? How does that affect your enjoyment of his fights? He's a loss to the HW division, I couldn't give the slightest toss whether he was a draw or not, doesn't affect me at all.

He's been fighting once a year since 2019, it wasn't like I could enjoy his fights too often anyways.

4:43 "I think whoever comes to the table with the most amount of most amount of money"
8:44 "what about bare knuckle does that interest Ngannou? ....I guess if the dollars signs are right"

If you actually think this is anything other than money than LOL
The idea that Ngannou wants to volunteer to get brain damage from Tyson Fury and its not about money is fucking hilarious but keep buying into that.

Even if it is, who cares? U Fight Cheap can stop being greedy fuckboys and pay everyone appropriately.

M'Fer never drew a dime!
When Brock was on TV- people watched him.
When Conor was on TV - People Watched him.
When Kabib was on TV - people watched him.

When Francis was on TV - Nobody watched him. Never drew a dime.
Just saved UFC 5 million a year.

Even if it is, who cares? U Fight Cheap can stop being greedy fuckboys and pay everyone appropriately.
yeah, Freedom Fighter Francis got offered $8million to fight Jones and he refused it. That will show them.

He was a draw just nowhere near as big of one as he should have been.. Perhaps because he is a quiet guy? Crazy how a mouthy 5'4 guy with a boring style could likely get more ppv buys than a heavyweight with the touch of death. Everybody that is in or around combat sports knows and respects him immensely but since he doesn't talk like Brock Lesnar the casuals don't care.

yeah, Freedom Fighter Francis got offered $8million to fight Jones and he refused it. That will show them.
Absolutely showed them. Make as much money as possible and look out for you and only you in MMA.

If he can make more money going and doing one boxing fight and get destroyed, oh well. Get those $$$, any way possible.

it's always about the money. always. the other stuff is just a bunch of BS.

if dana offered $100M nothing else would matter.

he may over value his worth.

Absolutely showed them. Make as much money as possible and look out for you and only you in MMA.

If he can make more money going and doing one boxing fight and get destroyed, oh well. Get those $$$, any way possible.

I'm having a hard time accepting that instead of fighting for universal health care and redistribution of wealth he couldn't have worked a deal where he fought Jones for a couple millions, maybe another fight after that and then reliquish the title and get his ass kicked in boxing keeping everybody happy, but who knows.

I'm having a hard time accepting that instead of fighting for universal health care and redistribution of wealth he couldn't have worked a deal where he fought Jones for a couple millions, maybe another fight after that and then reliquish the title and get his ass kicked in boxing keeping everybody happy, but who knows.
If that isn't what he wanted, I see no reason why he should do that.

UFC 220 = 300K ppv buys
UFC 260 = 350K ppv buys
UFC 270 = 300K ppv buys

Those are all the ppv cards he headlined, even some female fighters did better numbers than that.

He wants to get the same kind of money guys like Mcgregor or the boxing guys get, but he doesn't make their numbers at all, not even close. He was even going to get more money than Lesnar, who was a draw and did muuch vetter numebr than that, Lesnar buys were over a million per card. And Ngannoy still turned it down?

Yes, he may had the potential to be a draw, the UFC was pushing him hard. I still remember when he got the first title shot, his first fight with Miocic, Dana White was promoting him like crazy they were promotikg him more than the champ himself.

Then he finally got the title, he barely got 1 title defense by a very close desicion and then he left? He definitely has the wrong people around him. He probably wasted the best years of his career by no fighting and nownhe is going 40 and he is going to end up fighting cans that nobody knows? he is never going to get that kind of money lile that, I feel bad for him.

Good riddance.

That much KO power and he crotch sniffs?

<JagsKiddingMe>

That would require character.

Did you see his antics after the press conference 1 for stipe?

His PR had to explain when you make Godzilla look small and you act like a cocky bully, people don't like you.

<23><23><23>

Freedom to compete in boxing outside the UFC so he could make more money.

Ngannou and a lot of Sherbros can't seem to comprehend why the UFC wouldn't let their HW champ
1) continue to take time away from the octagon preparing for a serious boxing match
2) get embarrassed spectacularly in that boxing match

Serious?

Francis windmill arm punches.has terrible fundamentals. Is going to be embarrassed and beat to a bloody pulp before Fury Kos him EASILY.

Fury will eat his lunch.

I get that this is an argument people always want to go to, and although it's one that can be argued against, it doesn't need to be. As long as the UFC isn't anywhere close to an acceptable athlete revenue percentage, then any discussion as if the UFC couldn't afford to pay someone more is all horseshit

Back