Ngannou would have iced Jones

Absolutely. Picto knew how badly he would have been murdered and ducked Big Frank like the plague. Now Picto is sitting on the sidelines watching Francis do legendary things.

Dana knew it. Anyone with a brain knew it.

Francis bless.

crying-jonjones.gif

Jones would have grappled his way to a W.[/QUOTE]

1st of all he not controlling Ngannou lol.. second Jones has nothing for Francis on the feet.

If he fought the way he boxed tonight, defensive and not winging crazy off balance haymakers
Defensive Ngganou could be GOATn

I think Jon is the GOAT but I always thought that was the most likely outcome. Jon wanted nothing to do with Francis.

I don't think Ngannou would have been able to deal with the oblique kicks, nor the wrestling. to even get his offense going. Jones is a lot smarter than that.
Ngannou is very strong and has been wrestling for a while now. I really, really doubt Jones can take down a fresh Ngannou so he would have to strike with him for 1-2 rounds at least. Thats a lot of time to get something going and he only needs 1 punch.

The overreaction is mind numbing.
This taunt is fair game. Jones had years of access to a fight with ngannou and conveniently decided to finally step up after he bounced. That’s exactly the kinda shit that fight sport tauntings are founded on. Taunt on.

Man, Jones is not Gane. Francis showed nothing remotely close to having wrestling on par with Jon Jones. Were we watching the same fights against Stipe & Gane, because his wrestling looked good, but far from great.

Jon Jones would keep him at kicking range or clinching range, a la Francis v Gane. And Jon Jones would show you all that there are levels to grappling.

Last edited:
Why cause he did well in a boxing match? Jones would just tie him up or trip him and once he had him on the mat would fucking murk him

lol that easy huh?

You think Ngannou isnt going to be fighting back while this is happening? lol

lol that easy huh?

You think Ngannou isnt going to be fighting back while this is happening? lol
Of course he will, and sure he has a punchers chance, but if he doesn't connect before the first grappling exchange he's fooked. Not that any of this matters, they are never getting in the cage together. Shit, pfl prob won't be able to get frank back in there. Prob just let him focus on boxing and take a huge cut

Back