NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Christian Fischer is a beauty.

I remember when he got signed, I expected AHL player who got some games in.

He's a work horse for us. Reminds me of Helm.

Devils getting it done on the power play and have 20 more shots than the jets right now but it’s still only 2-1 for them. Wonder if they can hold on

Ive been holding my breath for the last 10min, Reimer has been swimming all game.

Jets can’t kill a penalty. 3 PPG for NJ. Devils more than doubling the Jets shots with only 8 mins left
Aaaand it's over.

Sure nice to finally have legitimate NHL goaltending, of course they were better and had tons of shots, but the Jets chances were good enough to easily score 3-4 on someone like Vanecek lol.

Canar Bedard was in shambles last night facing the real roty in Carlsson. So much so that his team resorted to taking out the future goat. Won’t be surprised when the nhl rigs them another first overall pick this year imo.

McDave going from scoring a shit ton of goals last year to helping Zach Hyman score a shit ton of goals this year.

Canar Bedard was in shambles last night facing the real roty in Carlsson. So much so that his team resorted to taking out the future goat. Won’t be surprised when the nhl rigs them another first overall pick this year imo.
I hope Ninja goes to zero

Still have a game left on Sunday

Back