NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

I was legit unhappy with the lottery results, and was still salty after the draft.

Couple years later... It's hard to be mad aboot it.

One of his under rated abilities is, which is hard to show in highlight format, is his ability to read and move the opposing teams defense around.

I was legit unhappy with the lottery results, and was still salty after the draft.

Couple years later... It's hard to be mad aboot it.

One of his under rated abilities is, which is hard to show in highlight format, is his ability to read and move the opposing teams defense around.

Looks like Flyers, Red Wings, Islanders and Capitals are fighting to last day for last 2 playoff spots. My money is on Flyers and Isles making it.

leafs are sticking it to edmonton right now. calgary vs vancouver up on deck. gonna be a bad night for alberta.

Yesterday's news... But was anyone on CBJ going to do anything for Elvis? It was like 40 shots before the end of the 2nd lol

it was 5-0 toronto. now it's 5-3 and the leafs goalie just got injured. wtf is going on?

elias lindholm scores against his former team to seal the deal. today was abad day for alberta.

Last edited:
Eat it, Canucks!

koKpb0l.jpeg

sorry what did you say? i cant hear you over all of this winning!

we #1 baby!

0616-NHL-STANLEY-CUP-vancouver-riots.jpg

that knee looked clean as a whistle to me. but if it landed on any other player than brad marchand then it would be a penalty at the very least.

Back