NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

he's a stud. I like him a lot.

played great for Canada.

I've been really impressed with him since he came into the line-up, definitely backing up his reputation, futures looking good with him , Wyatt Johnson and Harley's having a pretty good season too

I really thought the point streak was over... but what an amazing comeback. This team has just found some sort of mojo and it is fun to watch as a Preds fan.

Listening to Wild homers is hilarious right now. "We just need to win out, have Vegas lose a couple, and we can get in!" Like, just give it up. The team is fighting the good fight but would get wrecked in the post season. Just admit it, it's over. They're gonna drop at least 3-4 in this final stretch, they have 0 chance at the post season now.

Listening to Wild homers is hilarious right now. "We just need to win out, have Vegas lose a couple, and we can get in!" Like, just give it up. The team is fighting the good fight but would get wrecked in the post season. Just admit it, it's over. They're gonna drop at least 3-4 in this final stretch, they have 0 chance at the post season now.
And they just lost to Blues twice. Had they won those games, maybe then. Or losing to Kings 6-0

London Knights are winning the league. Yoffs start Friday

Not saying we’re old now but Shane Doan’s kid just scored two goals last night in his nhl debut

<DCrying>

RotN1M5.png

dallas should just try to save face and forfeit this game. this is going to be a bloodbath.

Back