NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Wasn’t too long ago that McDavid was on pace for 82 pts, was 114th in the league in scoring and about 30 points behind Mack and Kuch.

Now those two are gripping their sticks extra tight.

Feels like McDavid is just taking on side quests at this point. 100 assists is basically guaranteed. Next year he'll probably get points in every home game since there's been lots of talk about that due to Mackinnon.

There another generational prospect in the upcoming draft? Asking for me and my mans @SoCalprodigy09
Macklin Celebrini is putting up record numbers in the NCAA this year. I think he set the record for most points by a 17 year-old in NCAA history last night. Not sure if he's technically going to be called generational but he's fucking good. Hopefully the league doesn't send him to Chicago too.

Macklin Celebrini is putting up record numbers in the NCAA this year. I think he set the record for most points by a 17 year-old in NCAA history last night. Not sure if he's technically going to be called generational but he's fucking good. Hopefully the league doesn't send him to Chicago too.

With the first pick of the draft,

The Blackhawk select..

With the first pick of the draft,

The Blackhawk select..
michael-scott-the-office.gif

@SuperNerd oh fuck. Larkin just got wrecked. Hope he’s not out for a while. Looks like he took a bad puck to the knee. Wtf

Aren't they chasing Vegas? Seems like a mistake since they don't get their loser point if they pull their goalie and get scored on in overtime.
yeah it was a long shot to even get the playoffs even if they won. Wild wouldn't have done anything in the playoff anyways

Lol that score by Joshua between the legs against the Ducks was special.

Matthews going for 70 now?

Back