NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Don't even. Leafs are WAY ahead of them in choking.

That said, it was a nice hard fought victory tonight, with the big boy finally coming up clutch.

*golf clap*
It's going to be hard to live down a 1st round exit after a record breaking year

I used to be like that, but I eventually started to root against every other Canadian team since I want Edmonton to be the ones to end the streak. Although I feel kind of bad rooting against Winnipeg.
I’ll root for the Jets because their fans have to live in Winnipeg. You ever been to Winnipeg? What a fucking shit hole. If any Canadian teams deserves the Cup it’s Winnipeg

Oilers are going to sweep. I haven't seen anything positive come from the Kings yet and nothing showing they can turn it around

I’ll root for the Jets because their fans have to live in Winnipeg. You ever been to Winnipeg? What a fucking shit hole. If any Canadian teams deserves the Cup it’s Winnipeg

Are they going to celebrate it with crickets? Even Chris Jericho left the 'peg

the nuge redeemed himself. i aint even an oilers fan but that kinda pissed me off when he missed that wide open net on the mcdavid feed.

Oilers are going to sweep. I haven't seen anything positive come from the Kings yet and nothing showing they can turn it around

it seems like just the other day that if you would have told me that the oilers would make the playoffs or the kings would make the playoffs i would tell you that you're crazy. and if you told me that both the oilers and kings would make the playoffs i would tell you that you're batshit crazy.

i mean shit, last i remember them it was before the all star break and the kings werent really much in the picture and were pretty much a 50-50 team and after a bad slump they were talking about how they werent going to fire their coach and they're in it for the long haul and then a few weeks later they fired their coach. then they turned it around.

and then edmonton fired their coach earlier in the year after they lost to the sharks, the only team in the league with a worse record than them, and look at the win streaks they went on after they fired the coach. they came close to taking the western conference too and if it wasnt for all the shit they went through at the start of the season, they probably would have.

i guess if there was ever a scapegoat to be had it's your coach. if you ever need to turn your luck around, fire the god damn coach! it seemed to pay off in spades for edmonton and LA this year.

The Oilers always had the talent (duh). The goaltending is still sketchy as heck though. You're always in with a shot when your top line is usually good for about 3 goals a game.

Like fuck I’m throwing my hat in the ice.

Not a chance in hell the Oilers are winning anything with Skinner in net. Unbelievable how they refuse to address their pathetic goalie situation

Not a chance in hell the Oilers are winning anything with Skinner in net. Unbelievable how they refuse to address their pathetic goalie situation
Two lucky goals for the Kings, score should have been 6-2.
Not blaming Skinnz for those two off Ceci and Nurse.
Stu played well all things considered.

Also I feel that McDavid was sandbagging this entire season.
He was flying last night like he did in his 153pt season instead of much slower this regular season.

He's unleashed his true form.

Demko hurt and questionable for the rest of the series. Who's the Canucks back up?

apparently demko is injured and might be out for the rest of the series.

we riot.

Back