NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lmao 4-0 Knights.

How the hell did the cucks get swept by this can team?

TBF Vegas has to be the biggest home field/court/ice advantage possible in sports. If I was the opposing team I wouldn't fly in until a couple hours before the game and GTFO right after.

one word for the shreks..
giphy.gif

no words

Vegas being way better at everything. Sharks can't slow them down like LA could.

Sharks finally get something going but then they have to run into FleuRoy.

Shreks finna waste the PP then get scored on immediately.

Why...why God dammit did I have to be born a sharks fan??? So many years of choking...so much fan suffering...now down 0-4 in game 1...fml

Did the Sharks spend all day on the Strip drinking? Jesus.

Vegas getting steeped next round. They’ll be doing the sweeping this time though.

Vegas getting steeped next round. They’ll be doing the sweeping this time though.

What makes you think this?
Nashville is no different than LA to vegas, and will lose. Winnipeg if healthy can run a 6-7 game series which Vegas may or may not lose; they wont be getting swept though.

The flower is riding a 982 SV% and 0.54 GAA with 3 shutouts...I don't recall the last time a goalie looked this hot in the playoffs.

What makes you think this?
Nashville is no different than LA to vegas, and will lose. Winnipeg if healthy can run a 6-7 game series which Vegas may or may not lose; they wont be getting swept though.

The flower is riding a 982 SV% and 0.54 GAA with 3 shutouts...I don't recall the last time a goalie looked this hot in the playoffs.

Nashville is better than LA in every way. Goaltending is close.

With Nashville’s extra firepower/depth, picture the LA Vegas match up, but an extra goal or 2 per game. Their pressure is relentless.

If Winnipeg beats the preds, same story.

I was also a bit drunk yesterday.

mother-of-god-super-troopers-gif-i15-640x350.jpg

Was just going to meet up tonight with some buddies of mine to watch the game at a bar when he just tells me he has 3 tickets. Headed to Game 1 in Smashville tonight...Let's Go Predators!
<20>

cut.jpg

Strip Josi of the C for missing that open net. Nashville relentless early.

Shots 27-7 for Nashville. Getting lots of pucks on net, but the jets clearing out traffic from in front of hellebuyk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back