NHL Post-Season Discussion: Version Who Are We Kidding?

Who Wins It All?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
regardless of the severity of the hit, the head was clearly the point of impact.

the league deciding it was 'unavoidable' though is ridiculous.

The fact that they use the word illegal tells me he’s going to get suspended.

Good. Fuck ‘im.

Hard luck for both guys, I think Reese anticipated a shoulder to shoulder and Tom just slipped by. A couple inches lright and Reese still gets destroyed but Tom gets a highlight for his resume instead of a suspension.

Donskoi - Thornton - Kane are game time decisions - "The entire top line is a game time decision" = SOAB. .

Paul Martin got benched though, so there's that. Hopefully the kid isn't rusty

Vegas gonna run up the score tonight.

Dayum, Wilson got THREE games for that?!
amazing

Given Kadri got 3 and Doughty got 1 it makes sense

Given all the other bullshit that has got 1 game or nothing though... it doesn't really

many-sharks-swimming-ocean-animated-gif-2.gif

Donskoi!!!!
You hear how loud the crowd cheered for Ryan's poke check? I feel bad because Martin is a nice guy, but crazy that everyone else knew the move had to be made before the Sharks coach.

Apparently I know nothing about hockey. Hardly ground-breaking.

Donskoi - Thornton - Kane are game time decisions - "The entire top line is a game time decision" = SOAB. .

Paul Martin got benched though, so there's that. Hopefully the kid isn't rusty
We need to leave jumbo Joe out until at least next round. He is a great leader but terrible choker in the yoofs. Always passes, never shoots even when the lane is clear.

We need to leave jumbo Joe out until at least next round. He is a great leader but terrible choker in the yoofs. Always passes, never shoots even when the lane is clear.
I might hate you. PP needs him badly.

Hertl playing his ass off

We're up 4-0, let's see if the pink knights will try to start any shit for momentum in the next game or waddle away with their tails between their legs. They only have engulland to fight for them.
Edit: props to carrier for at least trying to get his team momentum for game 5.

Last edited:
That’s a blowout win for each team and a barn burner for each team, this has been an entertaining series and we still have at least two more games.

I might hate you. PP needs him badly.
Only because you know I'm correct. How many fucking years now have I watched him choke to death in the playoffs?? Jesus Christ it's like 5-6 times. I watch every game.

Only because you know I'm correct. How many fucking years now have I watched him choke to death in the playoffs?? Jesus Christ it's like 5-6 times. I watch every game.
He has like 123 points in 160 playoff games. Not the greatest scoring rate of all time, but like Ovi he does his part.

And your logic doesn't even make sense. He hasn't single handily carried the sharks to a cup, so you don't want him back now that he can contribute in a smaller role ? Just imagine Jumbo on the 3rd line matching up with Cody Eakin... Please sit down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back