NHL: SJ Sharks get Erik Karlsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you play hard for 6 months just to let it all go in a week. I'm embarrassed to be a Tampa fan. they were terrible at every facet of the game. interesting to see if John cooper keeps his job after a 62 win season.

Martin Jones is so fucking washed. Dude sees like 3 shots and gives up 2 goals, MAF has like 20 saves this period

I didn't get a chance to see any of the Tampa games, did they burn themselves out in the regular season or just lose composure?

Really unexpected as this group of players has gone deep in the playoffs plenty of times in the last few years, it's weird to seem them crash and burn like this in a first round sweep.

I didn't get a chance to see any of the Tampa games, did they burn themselves out in the regular season or just lose composure?

Really unexpected as this group of players has gone deep in the playoffs plenty of times in the last few years, it's weird to seem them crash and burn like this in a first round sweep.
defense was terrible. coverage in front of the net was terrible and it seemed like every rebound vasy gave up it went straight to a jackets player. they got outworked.

Lmao at Tampa. I’d expect something like this from the bucanqueers but not the lightning.

lol the Rangers lose their 1st round pick bc of the Lightning

Lol Sharks. What a fucking trash fire of a sports franchise. Blow the whole thing up I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back