Nice recap of Sam Alvey's 7 fight losing streak

The UFC must pay extremely well if a guy that's lost so many fights and not managed to pick up a win/POTN bonus is still sticking around.

It's definitely at the point where i'm viewing him as a detriment to any card he's on. It's just so difficult to want to watch a guy who's 0-7-1 through 8 fights against complete middle of the pack guys. I mean at least BJ Penn had name value and being a former title holder to his name when he was on a similarly awful streak. Sam dosen't even have that to save any sort of face. Not that it made BJ's run any more tolerable by the end.

It's not a 7-fight losing steak. Dude had a draw with Da Un Jung in there.

Show some mothafucking respect to Smilin Sam.

alvey-feature.jpg

alvey-feature.jpg

It should have been a win.

alvey-feature.jpg
He arguably won that fight too and Jung is the hottest prospect at 205 right now and has starched all his other competition. A proper mind fuck.

UFC was better when they cut people for back to back defeats. But they now have so many cards they need to entertain guys on losing streaks too just to fill cards

Sam seems like a good person, but it’s clear he’s not UFC caliber. Shit, he’d get smoked in Bellator or PFL now.

8 fights without a win.
I don't think even Garcia or Sanchez reached that.

If Big Ben got sent off then Alvey should as well. 0-7-1 is ridiculous.

After Alveys comments regarding fighter pay, he could honestly lose 3 or 4 more before getting the axe lmao.

"Fuck you judges, all of you" <45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45><45>

The UFC must pay extremely well if a guy that's lost so many fights and not managed to pick up a win/POTN bonus is still sticking around.

I imagine they keep him around because he's very cheap. The UFC will cut legends on a 2 fight losing streak if they cost too much. Look at how they treated Maia.

Back