Nice recap of Sam Alvey's 7 fight losing streak

did he really blame the judges after getting strangled? lmao

"I mean, we chose this career, so any damage incurred is really our fault. Not only should the UFC not cover any medical expenses, frankly, I don't think we get enough brain damage."

giphy.webp

Could have done without this, thank you very much, but happy never the less

BJ Penn-esque in his downfall, Joe.
Such a fall from greatness we are seeing from Alvey. He was like top 5 in the world at one point. Wild times we live in...

I still don't know why every time this guy fights that commentators repeatedly mention that he has 1-shot knockout power.

Is it just me who's noticed this? am i crazy?

From what I understand he is a fighter who fights when and where and who UFC tells him and doesn't complain about it.
8 fights - 7 loses, 1 draw
2 SD, he should have won the Truman fight, because of those eye pokes.
Also, he could have won the Da Jung fight. Weird that Jung couldn't finish him, though, he seems like a superior fighter.
I don't remember the Spann SD.

That video is proof the he's not always Smile'n

It's definitely at the point where i'm viewing him as a detriment to any card he's on. It's just so difficult to want to watch a guy who's 0-7-1 through 8 fights against complete middle of the pack guys. I mean at least BJ Penn had name value and being a former title holder to his name when he was on a similarly awful streak. Sam dosen't even have that to save any sort of face. Not that it made BJ's run any more tolerable by the end.

And it's not like he's an exciting fighter, so he doesn't have that going for him either. It's really odd how he still gets put on cards, and not just on cards, but on main cards.

And still smiling....... wonder if his hot wife is OK with his streak or she needs consoling.

he is trying his best, i dont feel like a great person for loling through the video but it is what is

WAR smiley

Back