Nick Diaz, drunk talk about GSP gameplan

i blame rousey. didn't nick say she was the one that got him drinking a few years ago?

but honestly i think Nick just likes to have fun/drink more since he hasn't been fighting.
He is catching up from never partying through teen years and 20’s. All good, probably done fighting anyway.

Well I'm pretty sure that GSP won't be telling everyone that will listen that Bisping and his entourage drugged him before the fight. Lol Diaz was probably sober for the first time in forever and thought he was drugged lol didn't recognize the feeling.
Thats a possibility. They are sore losers (Diaz Bros) but I still love em.

There is always something to talk about with the Diaz Bros. They are unique in many ways. But they do have a loyal following ,to each their own.
Lol, everyone else in my family hates them. Then again they are all GSP fans and hate Penn too.

What's his excuse with the Condit fight where he was picked apart with movement - why couldn't he chase and punch or was it Greg Jackson again drugging him :D

What's his excuse with the Condit fight where he was picked apart with movement - why couldn't he chase and punch or was it Greg Jackson again drugging him :D
Condit basically admitted on JRE a while back that he fought Nick with a point strategy because “you just can’t finish those guys” and “if you try to knock him out you just blow your load and get yourself KTFO”. Something along those lines.

Nick can talk all he wants he got in there with GSP and anyone else that wanted to get down. He has tried to engage these guys all on their feet and stood right in front of even the most well respected strikers like Silva. I'll listen to his rambling anyday, that's shits "hella" (norcal slang) entertaining

i wouldn't even be surprised .....ufc been shady especially with GSP

This man is completely nuts, seriously...

Thanks Nick for the great fights that you gave us but, right now you need some help before end up worst than Mayhem or War Machine.

he was probably feeling bad fight night or at weigh ins due to some last minute illness but i doubt he was drugged by gsp. possible but a long shot. why aren't gsp's other opponents claiming the same thing then
"Possible but a long shot"
That's a bit of an understatement.

This man is completely nuts, seriously...

Thanks Nick for the great fights that you gave us but, right now you need some help before end up worst than Mayhem or War Machine.
Unfortunately that's the first person that came to mind.

They are both great fighters, one thinks he was abducted by aliens and the other is super paranoid and in need of medication. Good thing they don't get payed to do a job where they need mental stability. I am a fan of both.

If this is true then I would guess the aliens did it.

Back