Media Nick Diaz fights fridge

I'd be pissed too if I came home to that. Although I would have expected Nick to smack a mf'er for that he is all touchy feely now and expresses himself instead of resorting to violence. Good for him, bad for his fans.

Mario Yamasaki would still keep that fridge plugged in.

Fridge 1, 2, 5. Diaz only managed to do small dents, the Fridge almost ended the fight with that epic haymaker in round 5.

Can you imagine what a house looks like after 3 years of a Diaz bro living in it?

If it was done by somebody he knows he needs to utilize the Slap-A-Mofo 5000.

Dude is just a drunk now. He hangs with other drunks who get drunk and punch his fridge.

Nate gave Nick 1 Mil and now all he has to do is whatever the fuck he wants. And what he wants is to get fucked up.

Props to Nate for keeping himself in check. He's doing better than Conor and WAY better than Nick.

I'd be pissed too if I came home to that. Although I would have expected Nick to smack a mf'er for that he is all touchy feely now and expresses himself instead of resorting to violence. Good for him, bad for his fans.
Maybe he doesn't know who did it? Who knows.

I don't mind him mellowing down really. It has to happen with age and hopefully it'll prevent him from getting into the cage way over his prime, trying to feel young again or something.
But yeah, I'd love to see him slap the person who did that TBH. :D

It's like him saying "This is why I can't have nice things" lol.

There's a gigantic downside with success/fame.

Also, hang with pot heads, and NOT with alcoholics. Booze makes otherwise normal people act retarded.

His weed got locked in the fridge.

Looks like hail damage.

ALL HAIL!

8rWSPVW.gif

rarhfq.gif

just-bleed-gif-3.gif

xnu6hx.gif

I still think my theory has legs

beaten fridge (it get nuked)
review_kotcsindy_11.jpg

Alien conspiracy (turned to real)
aab823d95d0d624b5063734937c6e621.jpg