Nick Diaz looks pretty awful these days..

People surprised that a guy with a top 10 chin and top 10 toughness who started his career when fighting was still fighting looks weathered

And I say this as someone who doesn't like the Diaz bros.

Weed slowly kills off brain cells, inhibits cognitive ability. Ever since weed got big lobbying efforts going and got into politicians pockets a lot of the negative has been swept under the rug.
Rogan has gotten smarter as time goes by?

Pretty sure Nick didn’t drink for most of his life and now that’s what’s his life is about it seems.

think Rousey of all day people got him to drink, if I remember right.

Pretty sure Nick didn’t drink for most of his life and now that’s what’s his life is about it seems.

think Rousey of all day people got him to drink, if I remember right.
Oh please,dont start this shit now

Preach. Nick looks like he's been fighting professionally since his late teens.
Let him enjoy getting fucked up, he's given us the goods and that takes a toll.
Well i dont say he shouldnt have fun. Im just saying he looks very unhealthy. We want our boy to be ok

LOL? WHAT!? you're an idiot.
i smoke weed every day, i'm 41, I don't have a grey hair on my head, most people think I look 28-33, and I certainly dont act 50, or 40, or even 30.. You're an idiot boi

Smoking weed everyday is not healthy any way you cut it.

I'm not going to sit here and say smoking weed is great for you but let's not be rediculous. Alcohol is way worse and I'm pretty sure he's consuming quite a bit of that. I'm not going to get into a weed debate on sherdog but clearly you have not done much research on it.
Ya this is 100% the result of alcohol

Reactions: HHJ
I'm not going to sit here and say smoking weed is great for you but let's not be rediculous. Alcohol is way worse and I'm pretty sure he's consuming quite a bit of that. I'm not going to get into a weed debate on sherdog but clearly you have not done much research on it.
They're both bad for you if you consume them on daily basis.

LOL? WHAT!? you're an idiot.
i smoke weed every day, i'm 41, I don't have a grey hair on my head, most people think I look 28-33, and I certainly dont act 50, or 40, or even 30.. You're an idiot boi
Post a pic then.

Makes me sad that he’s in such bad shape .
Poor guy never seemed happy or at peace with himself, even after winning a big fight he never smiled

Nick seemed to have some legit social anxiety issues and it seems like he was self-medicating with weed/exercise for a long period of time. For some reason it seems like he switched to liquor and partying about 5 years ago, which is a much worse mixture.

I'm guessing with alcohol he was able to go out and be social for the first time and enjoyed that, but if you can't go out without being plastered and you are doing it all of the time...that's not a good mix. At least he seems to still be in shape, which means he isn't totally depressed or what have you. Hopefully he can kick the liquor at some point.

Back