Nick Newell - Tell me what YOU think

Newell trains with bessette and them and he's one of the nicest , chill guys I've met, the disrespect in this thread is pretty pathetic

Yesterday dumbass. Why don’t you just answer the question. Say whatever you want just answer the question
you must be about 14 years old haha you just find out who nick newell is 2 days ago?

Yesterday dumbass. Why don’t you just answer the question. Say whatever you want just answer the question
also thanks for the PM referrig to my join date and lack of likes. ill respond in here so we can all get a good laugh. i know you just joined sherdog may 2017 and you think you have "UFC" fighting all figured out by now. but contrast to your dumbass message, there was no like back when i joined sherdog but you would not know that considered you a newb.

also thanks for the PM referrig to my join date and lack of likes. ill respond in here so we can all get a good laugh. i know you just joined sherdog may 2017 and you think you have "UFC" fighting all figured out by now. but contrast to your dumbass message, there was no like back when i joined sherdog but you would not know that considered you a newb.
Feel better now mister superior? Don’t tell lies you filthy animal. I wrote it on your wall in broad daylight for anyone to see if they so desire. You still have 10 likes in a decade. So I’ll ask you again buddy why not just delete your account

Feel better now mister superior? Don’t tell lies you filthy animal. I wrote it on your wall in broad daylight for anyone to see if they so desire. You still have 10 likes in a decade. So I’ll ask you again buddy why not just delete your account
i know... you had no clue because you just joined sherdog. been seeing dummies like you come and go for a while. wont be long before you are gone too. casuals dont last long. may 21st 2017 join date that just found out who nick newell is. enough said.ill leave it at that.

i know... you had no clue because you just joined sherdog. been seeing dummies like you come and go for a while. wont be long before you are gone too. casuals dont last long. may 21st 2017 join date that just found out who nick newell is. enough said.ill leave it at that.
PlatinumAmerican is here to stay brotha. More people know me here than know you. Not that it matters but yea. Have a good day LOL

Also ur logic about my join date and when I started watching mma is quite flawed lol

may 21st 2107. mine speaks for itself. nothing to be confused about kiddo
Hi my username is mxer31. It is my belief that it is impossible for people to have mma knowledge without a sherdog account LOL

Hi my username is mxer31. It is my belief that it is impossible for people to have mma knowledge without a sherdog account LOL
ya because "Tell me what you think of Nick Newell" is mma knowledge. you idiot hahahah you know how long people on here have been giving their opinion of newell???????? no you dont because you joined may 21st 2017 dumbass hahahah and if you knew anything about mma or nick newells old fights you had to google to see, you woulddnt be askin if he can hang with UFC caliber fighters. just give it up already my dude. you are a newb and nothing is wrong with that. have respect for the people the do know what they are talking about and keep learning. you have ton of shit to catch up on

ya because "Tell me what you think of Nick Newell" is mma knowledge. you idiot hahahah you know how long people on here have been giving their opinion of newell???????? no you dont because you joined may 21st 2017 dumbass hahahah and if you knew anything about mma or nick newells old fights you had to google to see, you woulddnt be askin if he can hang with UFC caliber fighters. just give it up already my dude. you are a newb and nothing is wrong with that. have respect for the people the do know what they are talking about and keep learning. you have ton of shit to catch up on
Lol yessir

Back