Nikita Krylov can return to UFC for UFC Russia

under_t

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
http://tass.ru/sport/5310014
Ukrainian mixed style wrestler (MMA) and champion of Fight Nights Global organization (FNG) Nikita Krylov is negotiating to return to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) and can hold a fight at the UFC tournament in Moscow. This was reported by the head of FNG Kamil Hajiyev.

"Nikita Krylov ends his contract with the organization, he closes in two months - in August." In two months we will not offer Nikita anything, but perhaps he will continue his career in the UFC, "Hajiyev said.

Krylov received from FNG permission to conduct negotiations with the UFC and can speak at the tournament organization in Moscow.
Good news.
LHW needs young and exciting prospect.

I was confused as to why they let the guy go. He has no decisions and was smashing people till he had one loss to Misha. Hope he comes back against a top 10 guy.

I was confused as to why they let the guy go. He has no decisions and was smashing people till he had one loss to Misha. Hope he comes back against a top 10 guy.

They didn't let him go. He walked away after his contract ended. He preferred to fight in Russia or Ukraine because he hated the travel to USA.

Really hope he comes back though. He could be champ in the UFC. I could see him easily running through guys like Gustafson or Volkan.

I think it would be awesome to see him back in the UFC in the LHW division. 24-5, all finishes (win or lose) and only 26.

Anyway, it's a rumor so nothing official yet. This comes from the same guys that say Conor vs Khabib is in the works for UFC 229.

I was hoping they would find a way to make this happen

Hell yeah

Would be great, was always a rather odd cut to begin with.

Could be a great addition, he should enter as a ranked fighter and face good competition in his comback....

I think it would be awesome to see him back in the UFC in the LHW division. 24-5, all finishes (win or lose) and only 26.

Anyway, it's a rumor so nothing official yet. This comes from the same guys that say Conor vs Khabib is in the works for UFC 229.

more fake news.

Would be great, was always a rather odd cut to begin with.
If I recall correctly he was given an offer he was going to take as soon as his contract was up and they let him go with a fight or two left on his contract. He wasn't really cut, more like he asked to leave early and they let him.

They didn't let him go. He walked away after his contract ended. He preferred to fight in Russia or Ukraine because he hated the travel to USA.

Really hope he comes back though. He could be champ in the UFC. I could see him easily running through guys like Gustafson or Volkan.
From what I can remember he left with one fight remaining on his contract. It was like that (according to him) - he posted on social media that he wanna leave the UFC and UFC contacted him about this and allowed him to go without finishing his contract. And I think not only travels to US, it was something like that his family now lives in Moscow and he is the only one with a work, so he doesn't wanted to leave them for a long periods of time.

Remember when Breen would shit all over Nikita?
Where is that hipster now? Lol1

This would be a real boost to LHW. Pay the man and put him in a meaningful fight on the Russia card.

Exciting fighter for sure. Hopefully he has worked on his defensive grappling.

Back