Elections Nikki Haley is done.

so is this wrong?

Your interpretation of what you watched is wrong lol.

The breakdown was 8% of the registered Republicans identified as Democrats. That makes sense as a good amount of people will change their voting affiliation as they age and not change the party registration they made as a kid. 8% is no doubt high, but again, the Republican party has been driving people away and it makes a lot of sense that some people will flip because of how extreme the conservative party has become.

Also, independent voters are not Democrats. They are swing voters. No clue as to how independent voters in NH typically vote compared to independents in other states.

It was always going to be Orange Snake Oil Salesman vs. Senile Old Puppet. Nikki never had a shot in the first place.
This. What a sad state this country is in. The fact that people state so matter or factly that Trump is going to beat everyone to the nomination already and even gloat about it shows how fucking retarded our society has become. The fact he'll be running against Biden again seals the deal on how fucked we are. I voted for Biden last go around just out of spite for trump .. I can't do it again Because I'm definitely going to expect Kamala to be president at some point if Biden wins..

Going back to the Libertarian candidate.

Last edited:
Wanna know something sad? I voted for Biden last election. ( yes sad i know ) Here is the even more sad part, I would vote for this chick before i would vote for Trump or Biden again.
And this

This. What a sad state this country is in. The fact that people state so matter or factly that Trump is going to beat everyone to the nomination already and even gloat about it shows how fucking retarded our society has become. The fact he'll be running against Biden again seals the deal. I voted for Biden last go around just out of spite for trump .. I can't do it again Because I'm definitely going to expect Kamala to be president at some point if Biden wins..

I was supportng RFK (although his take on Israel/Palestine was pretty much a deal breaker) but the left have been such absolute cunts the last few months, I'm supporting Trump now just out of spite.

This. What a sad state this country is in. The fact that people state so matter or factly that Trump is going to beat everyone to the nomination already and even gloat about it shows how fucking retarded our society has become. The fact he'll be running against Biden again seals the deal. I voted for Biden last go around just out of spite for trump .. I can't do it again Because I'm definitely going to expect Kamala to be president at some point if Biden wins..

I'm only voting locally not nationally this go around. Imagine hitching your wagon to either of these dip shits and their cronies. Ones a self absorbed sack of shit who's buddies with a dead trafficker and would sell his kids, soul or country for a buck, and the other is an old senile fuck who's got someone's fist up his ass making him dance. All the while these fools argue amongst each other like either gives a shit about us common folk.

<BC1>

DCNF-Trump-Haley-NH-Primary-Featured.jpg

This. What a sad state this country is in. The fact that people state so matter or factly that Trump is going to beat everyone to the nomination already and even gloat about it shows how fucking retarded our society has become. The fact he'll be running against Biden again seals the deal on how fucked we are. I voted for Biden last go around just out of spite for trump .. I can't do it again Because I'm definitely going to expect Kamala to be president at some point if Biden wins..

Oh' shit, I thought this was tomorrow night.

Double digit victory for Mr. Trump in her home state...damn, that's gotta sting.
Her home state is South Carolina. That's the next one.

I'm only voting locally not nationally this go around. Imagine hitching your wagon to either of these dip shits and their cronies. Ones a self absorbed sack of shit who's buddies with a dead trafficker and would sell his kids, soul or country for a buck, and the other is an old senile fuck who's got someone's fist up his ass making him dance. All the while these fools argue amongst each other like either gives a shit about us common folk.
You really think Trump and Biden are about as bad as each other? Why?

Back