Social Nikki Haley: Liberal Media ‘Can’t Stand It When A Brown Republican’ Claims America Isn’t Racist

I don't think the so called liberal media or conservative media for that matter honestly gives a damn what Nikki Haley has to say at all.

Okay, that's one...one that gets shit on by the left for being a selfish grifter looking to position herself into a powerful GOP role, whenever she makes headlines for not being a DNC stooge. You guys really have to make up your minds on these politicians and their motivations. Y'all don't seem very consistent on the matter.

Who are you referring to , Haley? If so, the DNC barely mentions Haley. As far as GOP women go, the Democrats talk about Boebert, Noem and MTG.

Saying Haley is a calculating duplicitious ladder climber is not motivated by her being a Repub, because I've said the same of Hillary, and I would say Harris is also a bit of a ladder climber. Haley though takes the caek, she is a shamless self serving swamp creature. Even Trump said she will criticize him then turn around and support him. She plays both sides. She implied Trump was bigotted back in 2016 when he was a long shot, and she thought the GOP would nominate Rubio. She changed her tune when he won.

Last edited:
I don't care for Haley but this isn't some great gotcha in my eyes, its really not uncommon for people to change what they identify as throughout their life on such forms. People who are mixed will sometimes identify as either side or as mixed and they might identify differently in different contexts at different times.
She isn't mixed though.

It is a legit gotcha cause she tries to pass herself off as Brown ONLY when it is politically convenient to do so. She is ONLY claiming to be Brown when she thinks she can use it against Liberals and garner sympathy.

She identfied as White because she was running for a GOP political position in the South, and may also feel she is White since she comes from Northern India.

Haley made fun of Warren when the later tried to pass herself off as Indian, and yet Haley is doing the same thing. Claiming to be White but also claiming to be Brown when it suits her. She is trying to have the cake and eat it too.

Nikki Haley makes ‘Indian’ joke about Elizabeth Warren at Al Smith dinner

Haley delivered the keynote speech at the annual Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner and in it noted President Trump’s feud with Warren over her claim of having Native American ancestors.

“I get it, you wanted an Indian woman, but Elizabeth Warren failed her DNA test,” Haley joked during her monologue. “Actually, when the president found out that I was Indian-American, he asked me if I was from the same tribe as Elizabeth Warren."

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ndian-joke-about-elizabeth-warren-at-al-smith

And then there is this case...

Haley may very well feel she is White, regardless of political expediency.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind

And an amusing side note: There was a court case in Minnesota sometime in the early 1900s arguing that a Finnish person was not White so couldn't be a US citizen. The courts decided that Fins are White.

Last edited:
I find the whole thing ridiculous. As if this shit matters at all. She chose the white option instead of asian on her voter registration! reeee!
Shows she is 2-faced and a hypocrite , cause she pointedly poked fun at Warren for claiming to be Indian.

Haley delivered the keynote speech at the annual Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner and in it noted President Trump’s feud with Warren over her claim of having Native American ancestors.

“I get it, you wanted an Indian woman, but Elizabeth Warren failed her DNA test,” Haley joked during her monologue. “Actually, when the president found out that I was Indian-American, he asked me if I was from the same tribe as Elizabeth Warren."

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...ndian-joke-about-elizabeth-warren-at-al-smith

Last edited:
Haley is a political lamprey bottom feeder like you’ve never seen before.

she’s as empty as Susan Collins pant suits.

She's right. Black people are a tool to the left and nothing more. They want them to be poor and uneducated and mired in victim culture from birth to death. They need them to be lesser people.

spoken like a true blue collar mid western American who makes 45 k a year

There is a fundamental difference between a system that is intrinsically racist and a system that is lead and directed by individual, racist actors. The first no longer exists in the US. The second absolutely does.
Alabama just started a process of removing explicitly racist language from its constitution like... 20 days ago, so I wouldn't entirely agree with you here.

They were even voting on amendments abolishing a prohibition on interracial marriage as recently as 2000. It passed, but 40% of the state and 25 of 67 counties still voted no. It failed in counties with a high white population.

She's right. Black people are a tool to the left and nothing more. They want them to be poor and uneducated and mired in victim culture from birth to death. They need them to be lesser people.

Fuck man can you at least sugar coat this a little bit

She's right about that. Fucks up the divide and conquer the rabble narratve.. She's wrong about everything else. Being a right winger she'd have us in Hoovervilles without regard to race color creed. You're probably in the nuclear war with Russia and China. She's scary.

Last edited:
Says the lady who goes by Nikki because nimrata wouldn’t go over too well in South Carolina as a kid. I wonder why.
Natalie Hershlag
Jennifer AnastASSakis
Chaim Lorre
Whoopsie Goldbergsteinowitz
Reginald K. Dwigt
Joaquin Rafael's Bottom
Nikki Kim Cage (PopoLA)
Etc...

Radical leftist checking in. I don't think our country is as racist as the media would have you think. I do think we still have plenty of issues to work out, but I'm hopeful we are slowly making progress towards minorities getting the same treatment across the board.

Respect to you.

But at the same time, I bet you recognize how useful the narrative is in the mission of changing what the country fundamentally is to...

...whatever leftists want to change it to.

Who are you referring to , Haley? If so, the DNC barely mentions Haley. As far as GOP women go, the Democrats talk about Boebert, Noem and MTG.

Saying Haley is a calculating duplicitious ladder climber is not motivated by her being a Repub, because I've said the same of Hillary, and I would say Harris is also a bit of a ladder climber. Haley though takes the caek, she is a shamless self serving swamp creature. Even Trump said she will criticize him then turn around and support him. She plays both sides. She implied Trump was bigotted back in 2016 when he was a long shot, and she thought the GOP would nominate Rubio. She changed her tune when he won.

Gabbard. You said she doesn't do that. If that's your honest opinion, then fine, but Gabbard eats a ton of shit from the left for being self serving, and looking to maneuver herself into a high ranking GOP position down the road, every time she speaks out against the Dems.

Your overall assessment is silly, though. You're basically describing every politician come primary season. You've just got a hard on for Haley. LOL @ Kamala being a "bit" of a ladder climber, as she now works under that awful racist bus bastard, Joe Biden. Again though, your observations aren't exactly unique to any one politician. You can make the same general observations about damn near everyone in Washington. They're all self serving career opportunists. I don't even know why you're singling out Haley, in regards to Trump, considering the near entirety of the GOP didn't want him and talked a bunch of shit about him, but then changed their tune when he kicked everyone's ass and became the nominee.

That was something Larry Elder ran into when he was running to become California's governor. Elder a black Americans, is more on the conservative side of many issues, doesn't view himself as a victim as he is known to say, and as a result the Democrat media did not like him one bit.

Nikki Haley said Thursday that the media “can’t stand it when a brown Republican” says that it is impossible to call America “a racist country.”

Haley, who is the former Governor of South Carolina and the former United States Ambassador to the United Nations, appeared on Fox News Thursday and responded to comments made by Brianna Keilar, who said Haley had “whitewashed the ups and downs of the American experience with racism.”

https://rumble.com/embed/vktyvr/?pub=4

Keilar made the comments after Haley’s Tuesday speech at the Reagan Library in Simi Valley, California. Haley criticized people who chose to focus on America’s defects over its strong points.

“They deny the massive progress we’ve made,” Haley said at the event. “And they punish anyone who disagrees.”

Keilar said Haley was whitewashing American history to gain popularity with conservatives. “It’s amazing to me how the liberal media can’t stand it when someone black or brown happens to talk about the fact that America is the best country in the world. The fact that we are blessed to be free and blessed to live in America. I’m going to keep saying it, we should all talk about the blessings of America,” Haley said in response to Keilar’s comments.

“You can’t say that we’re a racist country, you just can’t. And they can’t stand it when a brown Republican says that,” Haley said.

All facts but I can't wait to hear the radical left try to defend their position on this one

Discuss
We should focus on defects and work on solving them rather than sucking ourselves off as we continue to decline as a country. We should invest in infrastructure and healthcare and many other material things that will improve our lives and society. And what she's saying are subjective opinions that I agree and disagree with to varying extents, they are not facts. I love this country, but pretending that everything is great and we're the best at everything is not helpful. If anything, it's counterproductive.

She is full of shit. She has identified as White.

Indian Nikki Haley Says She Is White

Not so inspiring? Lying about where you’re from, like South Carolina Republican Gov. Nikki Haley (R-SC), the American-born child of Indian parents, might have done. The Associated Press reports that in 2001, Haley listed her race as “white” on her voter registration form

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2011/07/indian-nikki-haley-says-she-is-white/

"indo european"

Racism exists in the hearts and minds of individuals across all races. Probably least of all in the white race. There are however no racist laws or policies allowed to exist unless you count affirmative action, hate crimes, etc

Radical leftist checking in. I don't think our country is as racist as the media would have you think. I do think we still have plenty of issues to work out, but I'm hopeful we are slowly making progress towards minorities getting the same treatment across the board.
I think most everyone is "treated the same across the board" these days. I think media and politicians are working harder on making sure we don't think so than they ever have on anything else in the history of this country. Imagine if these pieces of shit worked as hard on economy or environment as they do on dividing us.

I struggle to think of any issue that is exclusive to any one race today. We have issues that need fixing for everyone.

Alabama just started a process of removing explicitly racist language from its constitution like... 20 days ago, so I wouldn't entirely agree with you here.

They were even voting on amendments abolishing a prohibition on interracial marriage as recently as 2000. It passed, but 40% of the state and 25 of 67 counties still voted no. It failed in counties with a high white population.

Obviously if there are still relics of slavery and segregation in the language of state laws and constitutions it should be removed. But containing old, racist language is not the same as condoning housing or employment discrimination.

Back