Nina Drama

I like nina content even though it is stupid.

i'm glad nina made the schmo and helen yee irrelevant and put them out of business. Schmo pulled some shady shit to get arial fired and tried to take his spot. They tried similar bs with Nina and then lost their meal ticket in strickland.

I like nina content even though it is stupid.

i'm glad nina made the schmo and helen yee irrelevant and put them out of business. Schmo pulled some shady shit to get arial fired and tried to take his spot. They tried similar bs with Nina and then lost their meal ticket in strickland.
I liked when the Schmo interviewed Strickland, those were the only times I actually liked watching Schmo's interviews. I haven't watched the Schmo ever since Strickland stopped getting interviewed by him

I liked when the Schmo interviewed Strickland, those were the only times I actually liked watching Schmo's interviews. I haven't watched the Schmo ever since Strickland stopped getting interviewed by him
ya i don't care for teh schmo aside from strickland.

it was pretty sketch how him and helen tried to ruin nina and are now crying victim over it. ufc should kill hteir contract and give it to mma guru

ya i don't care for teh schmo aside from strickland.

it was pretty sketch how him and helen tried to ruin nina and are now crying victim over it. ufc should kill hteir contract and give it to mma guru
How did they try ruining her? I've heard about that but don't know exactly what they did

Back