Media Merab mounts Nina Drama

Look at all the simps.

And people wonder why western civilization is doomed.

Yikes.
ehh not just western civilization bro, Muslims are too retarded(I am one), Asians are on the verge of a demographic catastrophe and africa was mostly nothing to begin with. Humans(UFC) is dying.

I miss the good ole days of MMA when the people involved loved fighting for the love of fighting and were not some desperate attention seeking weirdos. That and back in the day, fighters and trainers were life long martial artist, wrestlers, judokas who actually loved the subtle aspects of fighting from technique and footwork.

Modern fighters inherited the best techniques and skillsets that the old school generation had to experiment on and sacrificed themselves to uncover and everyone is a fame whore.

I will forever be grateful that I got to be part of the circa early to mid-2000s MMA culture even if it was for brief moment as a sparring partner. Thankfully, boxing has decent subculture and I am happy as hell to be involved in that.
I feel like BJJ has ruined what a martial artist is, its too effective but in its turned into butt scooting and laying on the floor and makes me embarrassed to tell a Casual that this is the best Martial art. atleast judo and wrestling have those crazy dynamic slams that make you say wow I legit get bored out of my mind watching an IBJJF match. Back in the 80s Kung fu Wing chun and all that 360 roundhouse turning kick was so fun and had a different vibe. Case in point imagine if fucking MORTAL KOMBAT was inspired by Bjj.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back