NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought and started playing Hollow Knight. Like an hour in and I’m completely immersed.

Playing it in handheld mode feels like a perfect fit.

Seriously? Nintendo may have dropped the ball but there were some great games shown

RE2
Shadows Die twice
Gears 5
Metro
Nioh 2
Tomb Raider
Doom 2

Last of Us, Cyberpunk, and Death Standing all look like shit but there were some great games. Much better than last years e3

Devil May Cry 5 was the only game that hyped me up

To bad that one wont be on Switch

You can play as Starfox the ENTIRE game, with custom voiced dialog for fox the entire game and additional story missions that help explain why fox is there

Enjoying Fallout: Shelter on the Switch. I didn't really get into it on mobile for whatever reason, but I think the bigger screen on the switch helps a lot.

Bought and started playing Hollow Knight. Like an hour in and I’m completely immersed.

Playing it in handheld mode feels like a perfect fit.

This game is a blast. I haven’t played a Metroidvania game since Metriod. I totally forgot how easy it is to get turned around or lost. They have some neat items to use as well. I finally made it into the grassy area. Well worth the $15 IMO.

a few days late with my gripe but, no Metroid P 3, no Bayonetta 3, and no new Retro Studios project. Pitiful E3 performance from Nintendo. I was getting anxious when they spent 15 mins on Smash thinking they were taking some time for the true show enders. Little did I know, that was really all they had. I would have at least been satisfied with more Breath of Wild or Mario DLC.

I was just disappointed no animal crossing. And wtf was with that breakdown for every. Fucking. Character In smash. That was like their whole thing

And they're like "our goal was to include every character"...bitch you better lol Nintendo fanboys ain't nothing to fuck with

a few days late with my gripe but, no Metroid P 3, no Bayonetta 3, and no new Retro Studios project. Pitiful E3 performance from Nintendo. I was getting anxious when they spent 15 mins on Smash thinking they were taking some time for the true show enders. Little did I know, that was really all they had. I would have at least been satisfied with more Breath of Wild or Mario DLC.

They had stated months prior that it would be mostly Smash so I wasn't surprised. Disappointed no news on MP4, but eh, entire half year left for more info.

In other news, thoughts on Hollow Knight? I've already beaten the game 100% on PC so ask away for any tips, hints, or more bits.

The highlight of Nintendo's E3 was the surprise drop of the Octo Expansion for Splatoon 2. It is absolutely awesome! Worth it for the chat logs alone, but the levels are very fun and many are incredibly challenging. It's the Dark Souls of the Splatoon universe.

The highlight of Nintendo's E3 was the surprise drop of the Octo Expansion for Splatoon 2. It is absolutely awesome! Worth it for the chat logs alone, but the levels are very fun and many are incredibly challenging. It's the Dark Souls of the Splatoon universe.

Been trying to contact you man. And yeah they tough as fucking hell ESPECIALLY the "Protect the Orb" and "Dodge Damage" ones. The new boss battles were fun as hell though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back