No hate and no drama thread, just good fights

Groovy brings it every time. He's 4 fights into his UFC run with a fight Bonus on every fight
icon_cheers.png

f4DuSUL.jpg

There's no such thing as a bad groove.

My top 5 all time

5. Dillashaw X Barao
4. Lawler X Condit
3. DC X Gus
2. Holloway X Aldo
1. Lawler X McDonald ll

Fights have only been getting better with time imo.

Gotta have one of the most memorable fights in history representing in this thread.

iu

The definition of a barn burner!

Would have loved if Jim Ross called MMA instead of wwf in these days I could only imagine him on this fight

Tito vs Bader
Bisping vs Rockhold 2
Swanson vs Doo Ho Choi
Mike Pyle vs Sean Spencer

Anytime an old vet who seems down and out beats a new up and comer it's exciting.

Last edited:
Henderson / Cerrone 1

Henderson won, but Cerrone off his back was amazing. This fight was the first I heard the name 'Bendo'

Can anyone watch Barry vs Kongo without still not understand what the F happened?
That was an amazing comeback. The ref could've stopped it on several of those Barry shots the way Kongo froze up & fell down, but he kept going.

The right cross & then right uppercut that finished Barry were hard to see due to the camera angle... but right after that, they showed an instant replay of it from another angle that shows it perfectly.

Great call adding that one to this thread.

Gotta have one of the most memorable fights in history representing in this thread.

iu

still boggles my mind. i wanna say it had to be a work, but then...

1585_l-e1393597781510.jpg

i mean, maybe they both agreed to stand and smash each others faces and see who came out on top, for the sake of spectacle...i dunno, it was fucking insane either way. spectacular

still boggles my mind. i wanna say it had to be a work, but then...

1585_l-e1393597781510.jpg

i mean, maybe they both agreed to stand and smash each others faces and see who came out on top, for the sake of spectacle...i dunno, it was fucking insane either way. spectacular
It is a possibility.... Pride has been rumored to influence fights... but it could also be that it just went down that way too.

Like you said though... even if someone did put them up to just standing & banging like that... it was still real. Probably gave em both a nice glass of the Pride Blue Cool-aide before hand as well. :eek:

1. Fedor vs. Cro Cop
2. Shogun vs. Machida 1
3. Gus vs. Jones

Whenever this that comes up I have to mention:
  • Diaz/Parisyan
  • Taylor/Kelly
  • Fisher/Stout
  • Smith/Sell
  • Diaz/Sanchez
  • Torres/Johnson
  • Fedor/Fujita
  • Wand/Stann

Cruz vs TJ
Barao vs TJ
Cody vs TJ (that fight had so many moments where either could have won.)

Good thread idea OP.

Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley was a good fight. Here is a highlight:

Right now I can't think of a better fight than Lawler / MacDonald II

200.gif
They need to show that in all the Face The Pain promos at the beginning of every ppv, even if Lawler isn't fighting, just randomly show it.

:meow: via being the fkng MAN!!!!!!!

Couture spanking Tito was one of my favorite memories during a fight

Renzo getting his arm broken and never quitting versus Saka

Lawler vs Mac was my fav fight ever
Hendo vs Shogun

Pride 33
UFC 217 both great cards

Bonnar vs Griffin was great and saved the UFC

Back