No mask Dana

Are you suggesting wearing a mask is an alpha move? In my area people walk around outside by themselves with a mask and drive a car alone with a mask.

Not at all. I have not read up on it but watching the show it looks like the commission has requested all personnel in the building bar the fighters, referees and commentators to wear masks and he is not complying with it. I am not saying I agree with the measure but I am not sure about the example it sets for UFC employees in the building

Not at all. I have not read up on it but watching the show it looks like the commission has requested all personnel in the building bar the fighters, referees and commentators to wear masks and he is not complying with it. I am not saying I agree with the measure but I am not sure about the example it sets for UFC employees in the building
If everybody is tested why do they need to wear masks? I think he's setting the example of not following stupid rules. It's a good example IMO.

He probably got the Illuminate Covid vaccine earlier this year.
He did. He got his when he was over in New Zealand earlier this year. Rest of the world is the control group.

EZs2qLFX0AUYieT.jpg

You sound like an asshole...I wear a mask in crowds to protect other people especially the elderly who are more susceptible. Not really worried about getting it myself so much.

As for Dana not wearing...probably not big deal because he's tested constantly, but it also sends a bad massage to the viewers.

I think people should have a right to decide for themselves, if they should wear one....you say to protect others from getting it...I know for a fact i don't have one....cause the only people i'm around don't have it....I tend to avoid crowds.

1) Wearing a mask is to ensure you don't get others sick. Dana is a world class narcissist.

2) As President and the face of the UFC, Dana should be setting an example. Pretending like there isn't a pandemic is the example he is intentionally portraying.

3) Donald Trump opened the first UFC during Covid congratulating Dana. Bet the house the two of them aren't wearing masks for the same reason.

To be clear, I'm glad the UFC is back on air with a closed arena and a testing protocol. They had hiccups with their first outing but it seems to be reasonably safe and organized now. I'm not a doomsday guy who thinks everything everywhere should be closed - I'm a pragmatist and think we should open things slowly with all reasonable precautions, so we can get back to business.

Wearing a mask is the least Dana could do. That is the type of guy he is.

Dana knows it's bullshit by now. After the riots and all that bullshit should there not be a giant explosion of covid 19 ? (if all the scary facts are true) Now that its petered out it should be clear that this was not what it was sold as. The fact that no one will bat an eye when this peters out without all the scary doomsday predictions is truly frightening...

You are a liberal aren't you sir? That's ok, I'm just wondering.

Are u even man?
there are so may pussies out there that took this media event an gospel. scary what all these dumb fucks will belive if the man on the television says it is so...

Dana knows it's bullshit by now. After the riots and all that bullshit should there not be a giant explosion of covid 19 ? (if all the scary facts are true) Now that its petered out it should be clear that this was not what it was sold as. The fact that no one will bat an eye when this peters out without all the scary doomsday predictions is truly frightening...

It has been repeatedly demonstrated that outdoor transmission is low, and indoor transmission is high. That is the problem with people who are anti-science, trying to have a rational discussion is nearly impossible.

Further, I can tell you first hand here in New York City the vast majority of protestors wore masks, which is what we're discussing in the first place.

If you haven't noticed, numbers are going up around the country, lots of hot spots. Check out Harris County Texas. You saying it 'petered out' without acknowledging we all stayed in our homes for literal months to accomplish it. Hilarious.

It has been repeatedly demonstrated that outdoor transmission is low, and indoor transmission is high. That is the problem with people who are anti-science, trying to have a rational discussion is nearly impossible.

Further, I can tell you first hand here in New York City the vast majority of protestors wore masks, which is what we're discussing in the first place.

If you haven't noticed, numbers are going up around the country, lots of hot spots. Check out Harris County Texas. You saying it 'petered out' without acknowledging we all stayed in our homes for literal months to accomplish it. Hilarious.
You didn’t accomplish a thing friend history will bear this out. For now you can pretend this was some watershed moment in human history.

Back